Primary Care Doctor's Office in
Our Adams Morgan doctor's office is conveniently located. Our board-certified physicians are committed to you and your health, and members benefit from same- and next-day appointments, an on-site lab, and access to virtual care 24/7. No stress. No hassle. See a doctor when and where you want. One Medical is reinventing the doctor's office.
Join One Medical
Interested in becoming a patient or learning more about One Medical?
Membership benefits you’ll enjoy
- Get 24/7 on-demand care nationwide via Video Chat or Treat Me Now at no extra cost
- Send and receive secure messages with a provider
- Easily access your health records and care plans
- Request prescription refills and renewals
- Book an in-person or remote visit in a state where we have offices
Please ring the intercom for service upon arrival.
- Red to Woodley Park-Zoo, which is a 1/2 mile walk or 6 minute bus ride on the DC98/L2 from Connecticut Ave & 24th St
- 90, 96, DC98, L2, X3 to Calvert St NW & Lanier PI NW
- 42, 43, 90, 96, H1, L2, X3 to Columbia Rd NW & Biltmore St NW
There is a parking lot near our building (entrance on Adams Mill Road NW). The lot is unaffiliated with One Medical.
Our Adams Morgan doctor's office is in Suite C, near Philz Coffee shop and across from Wells Fargo Bank. There is a Capital Bikeshare nearby.
Everyday and preventative careWe’ll help you get healthy and stay that way with state-of-the art screening, disease prevention, and lifestyle advice. Wake up with the flu or a questionable rash? We diagnose and treat a wide spectrum of illnesses, so you get the care you need without having to visit the ER or see specialists.
Physical exams (we call them Live Well visits)This is not a one-size-fits-all physical. Before you come in, you’ll answer a few questions in the app about the health issues that matter most to you in order to guide your visit — from mental health to diet and exercise to sexual health.
Women's healthWhile many women believe they need to see an OB/GYN for women’s health matters, the truth is One Medical’s primary care providers are equipped to handle most women’s health issues, including birth control, sexual health, cancer screenings, menopause, preventive care, aging, gynecological problems, and more.
Mental healthYour mental health is an important part of the full picture. Whether you're feeling off or experiencing depression, anxiety, insomnia, or something more complex, our suite of mental health services – Mindset by One Medical – is here to help.