Primary Care Doctor's Office in
Our River North doctor's office is conveniently located on North LaSalle Street, a block east of the Merchandise Mart on the north side. Our board-certified physicians provides a fresh new approach to primary care and can help with anything from allergy treatment to diabetes management to birth control counseling. Throw away everything you've come to expect from health care - we're changing the way you think about your doctor with same-day appointments, 24/7 access to virtual care, and a modern approach. No stress. No hassle. Just great care.
Join One Medical
Interested in becoming a patient or learning more about One Medical?
Membership benefits you’ll enjoy
- Get 24/7 on-demand care nationwide via Video Chat or Treat Me Now at no extra cost
- Send and receive secure messages with a provider
- Easily access your health records and care plans
- Request prescription refills and renewals
- Book an in-person or remote visit in a state where we have offices
Wed, Fri: 8AM–4PM
LAB HOURS ARE DIFFERENT FROM OFFICE HOURS - PLEASE SEE BELOW
Tue, Thu: 8AM–12:30PM, 1:30PM–4PM
- Brown and Purple lines to Merchandise Mart station
- 22, 65, and 156 lines stop nearby
We offer parking validation for the Mart Parc Parking Garage located at 401 N Wells Street.
- Vehicle Entrance: Kinzie St, Southbound Wells, and Hubbard St
- Please bring your parking ticket to the office, our front desk will provide you with a validation sticker.
- With validation, parking is $14.00
Our River North doctor’s office is on North LaSalle Street, near West Hubbard Street and just up the street from PNC Bank.
Everyday and preventative careWe’ll help you get healthy and stay that way with state-of-the art screening, disease prevention, and lifestyle advice. Wake up with the flu or a questionable rash? We diagnose and treat a wide spectrum of illnesses, so you get the care you need without having to visit the ER or see specialists.
Physical exams (we call them Live Well visits)This is not a one-size-fits-all physical. Before you come in, you’ll answer a few questions in the app about the health issues that matter most to you in order to guide your visit — from mental health to diet and exercise to sexual health.
Women's healthWhile many women believe they need to see an OB/GYN for women’s health matters, the truth is One Medical’s primary care providers are equipped to handle most women’s health issues, including birth control, sexual health, cancer screenings, menopause, preventive care, aging, gynecological problems, and more.
Mental healthYour mental health is an important part of the full picture. Whether you're feeling off or experiencing depression, anxiety, insomnia, or something more complex, our suite of mental health services – Mindset by One Medical – is here to help.