ONE MEDICAL “#HealthyHolidays” OFFICIAL RULES
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: The #HealthyHolidays celebration (“Sweepstakes”) begins on November 18, 2016 at 09:00 AM (Pacific Time) and ends on December 22, 2016 at 05:00 PM (Pacific Time) (the “Promotion Period”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant or you unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of 1Life Healthcare, Inc. (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the USA who are 18 or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. Online Entry: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by posting a holiday tip to Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter, and using the hashtag #HealthyHolidays and tagging @onemedical in your caption.
Automated or robotic entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. While you only eligible to win one prize, you may submit as many posts as you wish. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification. All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes.
4. Winner Selection: The winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period. Random drawings will be conducted throughout the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible entries received. Winners will be notified directly with an @mention or comment on the social media platform used for submission. Potential winners must accept a prize and provide a valid email address as directed by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor. Winners will be announced on Sponsor’s Facebook page.
5. Prizes: We’ll award a total of 5 Whole Foods gift cards to 5 individuals at random throughout the #HealthyHolidays celebration. Whole Foods gift cards will be awarded and delivered by early January. Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Prizes will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within the USA. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
6. Social Media Content.
Grant of License. When you post Social Media Content, including (as applicable) Content with Sponsor hashtags, you grant a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, fully-paid up and transferable license to use such Social Media Content to (i) Sponsor, and (ii) associated merchants (collectively, the “Licensees”) for social media marketing, advertising and related purposes, in any media now or hereafter known and without obligation or accounting to you.
Right to Use Your Name and Likeness. You grant each of the Licensees the right to store and publish your name, username, likeness and other identifying information you provide in connection with the Social Media Content you post.
Your Responsibilities. You are solely responsible for any Social Media Content that you submit. By submitting Social Media Content, you hereby represent and warrant that: (i) subject to the rights you grant to the Licensees hereunder, you own all rights in and to your Social Media Content you post, (ii) you have all necessary consent from all person(s) appearing in your Social Media Content to post your Social Media Content in accordance with this agreement; (iii) neither you, nor are any individuals appearing in the Social Media Content are a minor (except in the case where you are the minor’s parent or legal guardian with authority to grant permission for the minor’s appearance).
Sponsor Rights and Obligations. Sponsor may reject, refuse to post or delete any Content for any or no reason, including, non-compliance with these terms. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for monitoring for inappropriate Social Media Content or conduct, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate Social Media Content, and no responsibility for the conduct of an Entrant submitting any such Content.
Honesty and Candor in Submissions. You represent and warrant that for all Content uploaded or submitted by You: (i) You use the product or service described in the Content; (ii) the Content reflects your and any other person appearing in the Content’s honest opinions, findings, beliefs and experience about or with the product or service described in the Content; and (iii) You did not create the Content on behalf of your employer, any organization, or anyone other than yourself.
8. Entrant Obligations: By entering, each entrant agrees to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless Sponsor and its affiliates and their respective employees, officers, directors and agents (collectively, “Sponsor Parties”) from and against any and all losses, demands, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes including the Content or (ii) entrant’s participation in any prize-related activities (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)). To the extent permitted by applicable law, the prize winners assume all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize. Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of California without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be in the state and federal courts located in San Francisco County, California. These Official Rules constitute the entire agreement between entrants and Sponsor in connection with the subject matter hereof.
Entrants, by participating, agree that the Sponsor Parties, to the extent permitted by applicable law, will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize or participation in this Sweepstakes.
9. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder, defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
THE PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED “AS IS”. THE SPONSOR PARTIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, AND OBLIGATIONS IMPLIED IN LAW, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSOR PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RELATING TO LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR LOSS OF GOODWILL, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER DAMAGE OR SYSTEM FAILURE, THE COST OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, BODILY INJURY OR DEATH, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES OR USE OR REDEMPTION OF THE PRIZES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, PRODUCT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND EVEN IF THE SPONSOR PARTIES HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, THE SPONSOR PARTIES’ LIABILITY TO ENTRANTS ARISING FROM THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE PRIZES, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO USD $100.00. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO ALL ENTRANTS.
10. Winner’s List: To obtain a copy of the winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to 1Life Healthcare cc: ##HealthyHolidays at PO Box 779, San Francisco, CA 94104. Requests must be received no later than 6 months following the drawing date for the winners list, and by the end of the Promotion Period for a copy of these Official Rules.
11. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by 1Life Healthcare, Inc., 130 Sutter Street, San Francisco, CA 94104.
12. Facebook and Twitter Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook or Twitter. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.