Nurse Practitioner, an advanced practice degree for primary care providers who complete master’s-level training and board certification and who practice medicine independently. Related degrees include ANP (Adult Nurse Practitioner), FNP (Family Nurse Practitioner), WHNP (Women's Health Nurse Practitioner), and APNP (Advance Practice Nurse Practitioner).
My passion for the geriatric population makes me a compassionate expert in caring for the elderly in every season of their life!
University of Pennsylvania
- B.S.N. from Thomas Jefferson University
- M.S.N. from University of Pennsylvania
- Worked as a geriatric care provider for 2 decades
- Has experience in home-based primary care, long-term care, hospice care, palliative care, and psychiatric care
- Certified Geriatric Nurse Practitioner