One Medical is a primary care platform challenging the industry status quo by making quality care more affordable, accessible and enjoyable. But this isn’t your average doctor’s office. We’re on a mission to radically transform healthcare, which means tackling the frustrations of everyone involved — from patients and providers to employers and health networks.
Across the country, our members enjoy seamless access to comprehensive care at more than 90 locations across thirteen cities (and counting!) as well as 24/7 access to virtual care powered by intelligent uses of technology. In addition to a direct-to-consumer membership model, we work with more than 7,000 companies to provide One Medical health benefits to their employees.
As we continue to expand our capacity to provide world class primary care across the country, the teams that support this work are growing as well! We are looking to hire a Learning Program Specialist to provide the training, tools, and skills to Operations and Clinical Team members to drive a world-class member and team experience at One Medical. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Training Programs, you’ll be responsible for facilitating operations-facing learning events, including monthly New Hire Orientation, Member Support Specialist Training, Leader Training and ongoing learning series such as TOPS (The One Medical Performance System - One Medical’s performance improvement methodology that is based in Lean) University, as well as create and run programs and offerings that deliver on our strategic approach to developing the skills, experiences, and knowledge that our Operations team members need now and in the future. With a dual focus on building foundational skills e.g. effective communication, problem-solving and feedback, to the more complex skills such as navigating change and thinking strategically, you’ll have the opportunity to design and facilitate relevant training content for team members that contributes to and drives relevant Operations Strategic Plans.
An experienced leader, you have a passion for training and facilitation that is both engaging and relevant, and find great professional satisfaction in coaching and developing others. You have a keen eye for process improvement, and are always seeking ways to improve on how you execute your work while maintaining the ability to rally others around shared goals and visions. Flexible and adaptable, you are comfortable navigating the change that comes with a fast-growing and ever evolving organization, adapting priorities and looking toward what comes next with a growth mindset. If you are excited about creating a learning environment that goes beyond regular classroom learning exercises, and embraces a range of mediums, connecting and upleveling our team members through engaging communications and learning events - we would love to hear from you!
What you’ll work on:
- Skillfully present and facilitate virtual and in-person classroom learning experiences that drive behavior change and impact at scale
- Identify, train, and coach appropriate facilitators for Manager Training, District Manager Training, and TOPS University
- Hire, train, and coach Member Support Specialist Trainers
- Assess and improve training programs by analyzing data from learning events
- Drive needs analysis in order to determine the most relevant learning objectives and approach for a variety of populations
- Ensure our LMS, OneSource Intranet, and curated learning resources are up to date, current and impactive
- Model coaching behaviors to Field Leaders, teaching them to effectively coach in 1:1 interactions and Linked Check Ins
What you’ll have:
- 2+ years of experience in facilitation and training within a service or hospitality setting, with demonstrated comfort presenting to groups virtually and in-person
- Experience coaching and developing people leaders strongly preferred
- Experience creating and delivering innovative learning in a business environment
- Strong project management skills and ability to move ideas through to deliverables
- Ability to influence, guide and develop others, excellent communication skills and comfort collaborating cross functionally with stakeholders at all levels in the organization.
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Opportunity to participate in company equity programs
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Company paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
This is a full time role based remotely in the United States, with anticipated travel across One Medical’s markets.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage qualified applicants of every background, ability, and life experience to contact us about appropriate employment opportunities.
Subject to applicable law, proof of COVID 19 vaccination is required for employees and contractors who interact with patients, access a shared office space or engage with other team members, except where a medical or religious accommodation applies.