One Medical is a primary care platform challenging the industry status quo by making quality care more affordable, accessible and enjoyable. But this isn’t your average doctor’s office. We’re on a mission to radically transform healthcare, which means tackling the frustrations of everyone involved — from patients and providers to employers and health networks.
Across the country, our members enjoy seamless access to comprehensive care at more than 90 locations across thirteen cities (and counting!) as well as 24/7 access to virtual care powered by intelligent uses of technology. In addition to a direct-to-consumer membership model, we work with more than 7,000 companies to provide One Medical health benefits to their employees.
One Medical is a membership-based primary care platform challenging the industry status quo by making quality care more affordable, accessible and enjoyable. But this isn’t your average doctor’s office. We’re on a mission to transform healthcare, which means tackling the frustrations of everyone involved — from patients and providers to employers and health networks.
Across the country, our members enjoy access to comprehensive care at more than 80 locations across ten cities (and counting!) as well as 24/7 access to virtual care. We’ve reached some exciting milestones in recent months, but our work is far from over. As we continue to grow and broaden our impact, we’re building a diverse, driven and empathetic team, while working hard to cultivate an environment where everyone can thrive.
As one of the first ultrasound technologists at One Medical, you will have an opportunity to bring more of what our members have come to love and expect, convenient access to world class care. As part of a brand new team, the ultrasound technologist will demonstrate ownership for ultrasound practice at One Medical through the provision of quality imaging care in a progressive and human-centered environment.
The ideal candidate is a strong and flexible team player who is driven by a genuine desire to connect with and serve others. You demonstrate a comprehensive set of knowledge and skills, employ effective time management, and make patients feel safe and supported. You have mastered the art of communication and multi-tasking, and you enjoy keeping busy and gain energy from helping a diverse patient group.
What you’ll work on:
- Under minimal supervision, performs and records diagnostic ultrasound procedures including but not limited to extremity, abdominal, intravaginal/pelvic (non-OB), soft tissue, breast and scrotal US.
- Ensures ultrasound tests are of high diagnostic quality
- Effectively explains exam and communicates procedures to members, while preparing and positioning members for diagnostic imaging procedures
- Maintains member records in One Medical’s in-house EMR as well as the image storage platform
- Collaborates with virtual medical team to support our providers and patients
- Proactively inspects and maintains imaging equipment, diagnoses malfunctions, and communicates with office leadership regarding any equipment needs
- Collaborates with providers, administrative assistants, phlebotomists, and telerad vendor partner to provide the best patient experience
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- 3+ years experience practicing as an Ultrasound Technician
- Completion of an accredited Ultrasound Tech Program or equivalent, and corresponding knowledge of anatomy, physiology and pathology
- Current Registration in American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers, with certification in abdominal and pelvic examination
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Opportunity to participate in company equity programs
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Company paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
This is a full-time role based in San Francisco, CA.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage qualified applicants of every background, ability, and life experience to contact us about appropriate employment opportunities.