One Medical is a primary care platform challenging the industry status quo by making quality care more affordable, accessible and enjoyable. But this isn’t your average doctor’s office. We’re on a mission to radically transform healthcare, which means tackling the frustrations of everyone involved — from patients and providers to employers and health networks.
Across the country, our members enjoy seamless access to comprehensive care at more than 90 locations across thirteen cities (and counting!) as well as 24/7 access to virtual care powered by intelligent uses of technology. In addition to a direct-to-consumer membership model, we work with more than 7,000 companies to provide One Medical health benefits to their employees.
As a Senior Financial Analyst on the Corporate Development and Pricing team, you will directly collaborate with our executive team on evaluating mergers and acquisitions opportunities and shape the overall strategy at One Medical. Reporting to the Vice President of Corporate Development and Pricing, you will be a key player in understanding the healthcare market to analyze financial data to set us up for success.
You pride yourself in your strong analytical and communication skills. You have a bias for solving challenging problems and enjoy a fast paced environment with highly intelligent and accomplished leaders.
What you'll likely work on:
- Analyze financial data to create pro forma financial models for mergers and acquisitions
- Work with Finance and Operational leaders to confirm key assumptions in the pro forma financial model
- Preparation external or Board presentations by providing financial outputs and/or research summaries
- Aggregating market data and creating market summaries
- Prepare accurate deal summaries to inform strategic and financial decisions
- Deliver analyses in a timely manner to meet agreed upon deadlines or raise attention to potential conflicts and challenges with sufficient lead time to address concerns
- Proactively provide updates to key stakeholders to ensure they are appropriately apprised of project status
- 4+ years of investment banking, private equity or consulting experience
- 2+ years experience with financial modeling
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills that support effectively managing various stakeholders within an organization
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Google suite/workspace
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Opportunity to participate in company equity programs
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Company paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
This is a full-time role based anywhere in the United States.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage qualified applicants of every background, ability, and life experience to contact us about appropriate employment opportunities.