One Medical is a membership-based primary care platform challenging the industry status quo by making quality care more affordable, accessible and enjoyable. But this isn’t your average doctor’s office. We’re on a mission to transform healthcare, which means tackling the frustrations of everyone involved — from patients and providers to employers and health networks.
Across the country, our members enjoy access to comprehensive care at more than 80 locations across twelve cities (and counting!) as well as 24/7 access to virtual care. We’ve reached some exciting milestones this year, but our work is far from over. As we continue to grow and broaden our impact, we’re building a diverse, driven and empathetic team, while working hard to cultivate an environment where everyone can thrive.
As IT SOX Manager, you will be responsible for in-sourcing our IT SOX program as we continue our first year of SOX compliance. Reporting to the Technology Compliance Director, the IT SOX Manager will drive IT SOX compliance within the company.
While driven by regulations and industry standards in technology compliance, we are business advisors, helping the organization by ensuring the completeness and accuracy of our financials and the security and privacy of our member’s, provider’s and employee’s information. You’ll lead the IT SOX program and leverage your knowledge and experience in other areas of technology compliance as time permits. This role has growth potential beyond SOX in the areas of tech compliance, audit, and direct people management.
What you'll work on:
- IT SOX program management – maintaining IT SOX documentation, educating and supporting control owners, conducting walkthroughs and testing, coordinating with internal SOX team and external auditors, and reporting to senior management
- Administering access and configurations in NetSuite and other SaaS applications
- Coordinating quarterly user access reviews and annual SOC report reviews
- Managing and tracking remediation projects
- Serve as subject matter expert and advise on the SOX implications of IT related changes in the business, such as new revenue streams and new system implementations
- Bachelor’s degree with 8 years of total work experience, including at least 6 years experience in IT internal/external audit/consulting and/or SOX; internal IT audit experience required
- Recent IT SOX program leadership experience within the past 3 years; technology or medical industry preferred
- Proven track record of enabling business efficiency while keeping IT SOX failures to SD and below
- Expertise in developing and assessing IT general controls over NetSuite and homegrown systems built on AWS
- Experience evaluating the design and effectiveness of processes and controls over system development/change management, logical and physical access, data integrity/accuracy/completeness
- Experience documenting and assessing control deficiencies, assisting control owners to establish and execute remediation plans, and monitoring progress through resolution
- Strong critical thinking and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, high-growth and evolving environment
- Certification (CISA, CIA, etc.) preferred
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Opportunity to participate in company equity programs
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Parental Leave - One Medical pays 100% of base salary for 12 weeks
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
This is a full-time role based in Austin, TX, San Francisco, CA, or remotely in certain states (AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IA, MD, MA, MI, MN, NV, NC, NY, OR, PA, SC, TX, VA, WA).
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.