At One Medical we are passionate about revolutionizing the primary care industry by offering a new approach to primary care. We combine people-centered design, technology, and a team of talented health care providers to give our members an amazing experience.
One Medical is the fastest-growing primary care system in the country with over 70 locations nationwide in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, Seattle, the San Francisco Bay Area, and Washington, DC.
The Data team is looking for a core team member to lead the effort to build up, secure, and scale out our infrastructure that our data engineers, analysts, and data scientists rely on to build pipelines and drive decision making across the company.
Because data security is so important to One Medical, we are looking for someone with a strong background in securing distributed systems, analytical tools, and integrating them with authentication and authorization systems.
What you'll likely work on:
- Design, deploy, manage and improve critical security infrastructure services/tools for authentication and authorization of our data
- Deploy, manage, and optimize hadoop/hive and spark clusters for ETL and data analysis
- Optimize our development pipeline, testing and release process
- Create tools that make developing analytical data pipelines accessible for analysts across One Medical
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Designed, configured, and maintained robust distributed systems
- Designed and developed new systems and tools to enable ETL pipelines
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and related tools and systems
- Hadoop/Spark performance tuning
- Deployed and built automation using terraform or cloudformation
- Strong coding skills in Python, Java, or a similar language
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Company paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
This is a full-time role based in San Francisco, CA.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.