Today, we’re proud to announce the launch of a One Medical mobile app for iPhone and Android devices. The app makes it easy to manage your health wherever you are: Book and manage appointments, renew prescriptions, find the nearest office, email your doctor, and even get a virtual diagnosis for common health issues with our Treat Me Now feature.
“Seeing your doctor shouldn’t be complicated. We built an experience that makes managing your health easy,” says Tia Gao, product manager for the One Medical mobile app. “We sought input from patients, and their feedback helped us create an even better experience. We designed the app with our patients’ needs in mind.”
To access your medical information, you’ll need to be a One Medical member (joining is a snap; sign up today at www.onemedical.com).
Check out the full list of features:
- Schedule new appointments or cancel existing appointments
- View appointment history and upcoming appointments
- View provider and office information (e.g., maps, directions, parking, or call the office directly from the app) for appointments booked
- Review active prescriptions
- Refill active prescriptions
- Select a nearby pharmacy for prescriptions based on your current location
Treat Me Now
- Answer basic health questions based on your symptoms and get online triage from our experienced staff for common health issues such as UTIs, yeast infections, and seasonal allergies.
- We may be able to provide you with a prescription without having to come into the office, saving you time and money. Certain situations may require more information via phone/email or an office visit.
- Email your primary care provider
- Email our support team for general questions, billing inquiries, and more
- Email feedback directly to our team for suggestions on how we can better serve you
It won’t cost you a thing. The One Medical mobile app is complimentary!
Download the One Medical mobile app now:
We’d love your feedback! What other features would you like to see in a future version of the One Medical mobile app?
The One Medical blog is published by One Medical, an innovative primary care practice with offices in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, the San Francisco Bay Area, Seattle, and Washington, DC.
Any general advice posted on our blog, website, or app is for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace or substitute for any medical or other advice. The One Medical Group entities and 1Life Healthcare, Inc. make no representations or warranties and expressly disclaim any and all liability concerning any treatment, action by, or effect on any person following the general information offered or provided within or through the blog, website, or app. If you have specific concerns or a situation arises in which you require medical advice, you should consult with an appropriately trained and qualified medical services provider.