In just 15 minutes, you can prepare a colorful, delicious meal for two with this quick and easy ratatouille recipe. The dish is packed with fiber and vitamin C thanks to the summer squash and crunchy, sweet bell peppers. Try the diced tomatoes with zesty jalapeños if you like your dishes with a kick.
Yield: 2 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
1 small zucchini, diced
1 small yellow squash, diced
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 bunch broccolini, chopped
1/2 of a 14.5 oz can of petite diced tomatoes (see Notes)
1 tablespoon olive oil
Handful sliced white mushrooms
Handful crumbled feta cheese
Handful diced basil
1. Heat olive oil in a pan on the stove over medium heat. Add in all the vegetables but the tomatoes and cook until done, about two minutes.
2. Add tomatoes and cook for another minute or two.
3. Garnish with feta and basil.
- If you’re vegan and want to omit the cheese, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Like a kick? Try Del Monte Petite diced tomatoes with zesty jalepeños.
Photo Credit: Sam Kimbrel