One Medical is a primary care platform challenging the industry status quo by making quality care more affordable, accessible and enjoyable. But this isn’t your average doctor’s office. We’re on a mission to radically transform healthcare, which means tackling the frustrations of everyone involved — from patients and providers to employers and health networks.
Across the country, our members enjoy seamless access to comprehensive care at more than 180 locations across 28 cities (and counting!) as well as 24/7 access to virtual care powered by intelligent uses of technology. In addition to a direct-to-consumer membership model, we work with more than 7,000 companies to provide One Medical health benefits to their employees.
We are on a mission to transform how patients experience primary care in a human-centered, and tech-forward capacity, and are seeking to hire a Senior Revenue Analyst to focus on Medicare revenue, rounding out a highly functioning revenue accounting team. Reporting to the Manager, the Senior Revenue Analyst will focus on revenue accounting and participate in the SEC reporting process. Critical to success in the Senior Revenue Analyst role, you’ll possess strong understanding of ASC 606, solid prioritization/time management skills, attention to detail, operational experience on revenue processes, and the ability to develop relationships with a variety of people at different levels and functions throughout One Medical..
A creative and confident self-starter, you are equally comfortable working independently or as part of a team. Strong communication and excellent listening skills are second nature, and you enthusiastically take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency and high energy. As part of a high-growth organization, there is tremendous potential to grow with us as we expand. If you are excited about a role that will give you exposure to both revenue and SEC reporting, and work with an amazing team that loves our mission, we’d love to speak with you!
What you'll work on:
- Responsible for the integrity and accuracy of capitated Medicare revenue monthly calculations and processes
- Responsible for the medical claims expense accrual and IBNR by payer by market
- Ensures the accuracy of all revenue received by health plans on a monthly basis, validating payments or accruals align with each health plan contract including capitation, risk sharing arrangements, settlements and all contractual arrangements
- Reviews revenue entries in accordance with company policies and US GAAP
- Manages revenue initiatives and work cross-functionally with clinical and technical teams to develop standardized processes, and reporting required to ensure complete and accurate accounting
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years’ experience, including a minimum 1 year of public accounting
- Strong understanding of ASC 606 required and ASC 944 is preferred
- Experience with healthcare, health tech, insurance accounting a plus
- Experience researching and applying technical accounting guidance
- Good judgment, problem identification and problem-solving ability
- Attention to detail and process-oriented
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth and evolving environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting required
- CPA or CPA candidate strongly preferred
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Opportunity to participate in company equity programs
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Company paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
This is a full-time role based anywhere in the US close to pacific standard time
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage qualified applicants of every background, ability, and life experience to contact us about appropriate employment opportunities.
Subject to applicable law, proof of COVID 19 vaccination is required for employees and contractors who interact with patients, access a shared office space or engage with other team members, except where a medical or religious accommodation applies.
One Medical participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. Please refer to the E-Verification Poster (English/Spanish) and Right to Work Poster (English/Spanish) for additional information.