One Medical is a primary care platform challenging the industry status quo by making quality care more affordable, accessible and enjoyable. But this isn’t your average doctor’s office. We’re on a mission to radically transform healthcare, which means tackling the frustrations of everyone involved — from patients and providers to employers and health networks.
Across the country, our members enjoy seamless access to comprehensive care at more than 180 locations across 28 cities (and counting!) as well as 24/7 access to virtual care powered by intelligent uses of technology. In addition to a direct-to-consumer membership model, we work with more than 7,000 companies to provide One Medical health benefits to their employees.
We are changing healthcare at One Medical/Iora Health. How will it change you?
On September 1, 2021, One Medical acquired Iora Health, a human-centered primary care organization focused on people 65+ on Medicare. By joining forces, we’re able to better address the needs of seniors — an important step in our mission to transform healthcare for all.
About Senior Health:
At One Medical/Iora Health we are transforming health care, starting with primary care. We created a high-impact relationship based care model, that particularly benefits adults on Medicare and those who might need more attention. Our care model changes everything - the team, outcome-focused payment, customer service, and the technology that supports our care.
We know that when you invest in relationships with people, you can help them live happier and healthier. Our patients get a team that respects and listens to them. We get paid to keep our patients healthier, and it works - we are successfully improving the lives of our patients while lowering costs.
We are seeking a Full-time, experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our growing practices in the greater Phoenix area. Iora has 12 practices across the valley to choose from. The Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant will work closely with each practice Medical Director to play a critical role in both care delivery and ongoing practice innovation. Rediscover the "joy in practice" while working in a value-based care environment with a team to support you in delivering high quality patient care.
What you'll likely work on
- Live Iora’s mission of “restoring humanity to healthcare”, for patients and for yourself.
- Rediscover the "joy in practice" while working in a value-based care environment with a team to support you in delivering high quality patient care.
- Provide best in class comprehensive primary care in an outpatient setting.
- Partner with the care team and leverage Iora's coaching and integrated behavioral health models to engage our geriatric patient population in care and drive behavior change.
- Our practices offer smaller panel sizes and the opportunity to lead while working with a true team.
- Utilize our proprietary Electronic Health Record to plan care for individual patients and maximize impact on the population.
- State of the art practice setting designed for a team-based practice model
- Leadership that values your input and understands the importance of work/life balance
- Weekly protected time during the work day, to gather with fellow Iora providers for team building and shared discussion of challenging cases.
What you’ll need
- At least 2 years of outpatient primary care, complex care, geriatric or palliative care experience REQUIRED.
- Currently licensed or ability to obtain licensure in the state of Arizona.
- The ability to build successful relationships with team members and communicate effectively both 1-on-1 and in groups.
- Can thrive in a fast-growing, mission driven organization focused on using data to improve patient outcomes.
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Generous PTO and Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Opportunity to participate in company equity programs
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Extra contributions toward maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage qualified applicants of every background, ability, and life experience to contact us about appropriate employment opportunities.
Subject to applicable law, proof of COVID 19 vaccination is required for employees and contractors who interact with patients, access a shared office space or engage with other team members, except where a medical or religious accommodation applies.
One Medical participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. Please refer to the E-Verification Poster (English/Spanish) and Right to Work Poster (English/Spanish) for additional information.