One Medical is a primary care platform challenging the industry status quo by making quality care more affordable, accessible and enjoyable. But this isn’t your average doctor’s office. We’re on a mission to radically transform healthcare, which means tackling the frustrations of everyone involved — from patients and providers to employers and health networks.
Across the country, our members enjoy seamless access to comprehensive care at more than 180 locations across 28 cities (and counting!) as well as 24/7 access to virtual care powered by intelligent uses of technology. In addition to a direct-to-consumer membership model, we work with more than 7,000 companies to provide One Medical health benefits to their employees.
With great momentum and aggressive expansion plans, we’re looking for a dynamic individual to play a critical role in supporting real estate growth for One Medical. Reporting to the Senior Real Estate Analytics Manager, the Real Estate Analytics Manager is responsible for creating detailed analysis on all development and growth related projects as well as monitoring trends with current medical offices. The Real Estate Manager is also responsible for aspects related to strategic planning, including the identification of optimized locations and development of tactical plans in line with the company’s strategy. This position works with Real Estate, Design and Construction Managers on finalizing Real Estate Committee (REC) packages, which includes attending key project meetings.
The Real Estate Analytics Manager will work with the Finance team with estimated revenue projections for potential new and relocation opportunities. The Real Estate Analytics Manager will also participate in internal consulting projects that require spatial analysis, collaborating with Marketing, Sales and our internal Health System Partner liaisons. Strong communication skills will be critical to success in this role, as this person will need to translate technical concepts relating to Real Estate to the broader organization. The ideal candidate should be comfortable with ambiguity and be able to make sound decisions in the absence of the full picture.
What you'll likely work on:
- Support the Senior Real Estate Analytics Manager on all real estate, design and construction functions to optimize One Medical’s day to day operations in our 28+ markets
- Develop strategies to accelerate the site selection process in existing and future markets
- Lead submarket assessment utilizing analytical frameworks and software/technology tools
- Developing presentation decks illustrating market, partnership and internal analysis
- Manage internal review and investment committee approval process, including financial analysis and presentations
- Work with cross-functional team to gather variety of data related to various projects
- Support the real estate and operations team in creating a strategic view of growth plans by market
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of real estate analytics experience with expertise in GIS and spatial analytics
- Expertise in SQL; familiarity with spatial SQL preferred
- Experience in GIS mapping (MapInfo, Trade Area Systems, QGIS etc)
- Expertise in deck creation leveraging either Google Sheets and/or PowerPoint
- Previous real estate experience with a high-growth, multi-unit retailer strongly preferred
- Ability to balance multiple projects and stakeholders to prioritize workflow
- Experience with visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI or Looker) required
- Knowledge of statistical methods required; experience with Python or R is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in real estate, business, statistics, finance or related field; or relevant work experience required
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Opportunity to participate in company equity programs
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Company paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
This is a full-time role that can be based in any of our markets, with up to 15% travel.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage qualified applicants of every background, ability, and life experience to contact us about appropriate employment opportunities.
Subject to applicable law, proof of COVID 19 vaccination is required for employees and contractors who interact with patients, access a shared office space or engage with other team members, except where a medical or religious accommodation applies.
One Medical participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. Please refer to the E-Verification Poster (English/Spanish) and Right to Work Poster (English/Spanish) for additional information.