One Medical is a primary care platform challenging the industry status quo by making quality care more affordable, accessible and enjoyable. But this isn’t your average doctor’s office. We’re on a mission to radically transform healthcare, which means tackling the frustrations of everyone involved — from patients and providers to employers and health networks.
Across the country, our members enjoy seamless access to comprehensive care at more than 180 locations across 28 cities (and counting!) as well as 24/7 access to virtual care powered by intelligent uses of technology. In addition to a direct-to-consumer membership model, we work with more than 7,000 companies to provide One Medical health benefits to their employees.
We are currently seeking a Clinical Psychologist who is interested in joining an employer based One Medical clinic that is committed to changing the care delivery experience for both patients and providers.
- Full time
Education, licenses, and experiences required for this role:
- Must be either a licensed Clinical Psychologist PhD, PsyD or EdD in Psychology with 1 year experience
- Licensed in Washington State
- Experience providing a range of brief, goal directed and focused clinical services using cognitive-behavioral therapies (ACT, BT, CBT, DBT), brief interpersonal therapy and/or other evidenced short term model
One Medical providers also demonstrate:
- The ability to successfully communicate with and provide care to individuals of all backgrounds
- The ability to effectively use technology to deliver high quality care
- The desire to be an integral part of a team dedicated to changing healthcare delivery
- Clinical proficiency in a range of brief, goal directed and focused clinical services using cognitive-behavioral therapies (ACT, BT, CBT, DBT), brief interpersonal therapy and/or other evidenced short term models
- Familiarity with measurement based care, ability to administer and interpret standardized patient reported outcome tools in monitoring treatment effectiveness and adjusting treatment as indicated
- The ability to confidently navigate uncertain situations with both patients and colleagues and the ability to practice effectively within the dynamic organizational and financial structures of a primary care delivery system
- An openness to feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into strengths and weaknesses
- Readiness to adapt personal and interpersonal behavior to meet the needs of our patients
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Company paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
Supporting your medical career
- Malpractice Insurance - Malpractice fees to insure your practice at One Medical is covered 100%.
- UpToDate Subscription - An evidence-based clinical research tool
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) - Receive an annual stipend for continuing medical education
- Rounds - Providers end patient care one hour early each week to participate in this shared learning experience
This is a full-time role based in Seattle, WA.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage qualified applicants of every background, ability, and life experience to contact us about appropriate employment opportunities.
Subject to applicable law, proof of COVID 19 vaccination is required for employees and contractors who interact with patients, access a shared office space or engage with other team members, except where a medical or religious accommodation applies.
One Medical participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. Please refer to the E-Verification Poster (English/Spanish) and Right to Work Poster (English/Spanish) for additional information.