One Medical is a primary care platform challenging the industry status quo by making quality care more affordable, accessible and enjoyable. But this isn’t your average doctor’s office. We’re on a mission to radically transform healthcare, which means tackling the frustrations of everyone involved — from patients and providers to employers and health networks.
Across the country, our members enjoy seamless access to comprehensive care at more than 90 locations across thirteen cities (and counting!) as well as 24/7 access to virtual care powered by intelligent uses of technology. In addition to a direct-to-consumer membership model, we work with more than 7,000 companies to provide One Medical health benefits to their employees.
As Partner Success Manager, you will support One Medical’s national channel partners to maximize One Medical growth. Reporting to our Head of Channel Partner Success, you will work with the Channel Partner and One Medical for Business (OM4B) marketing teams to develop and roll out enablement resources to train external sellers on One Medical services.
To be successful in this role, you should have track record of channel or partner sales enablement, exceptional communication skills, is a strong presenter, and possesses the ability to successfully engage with a wide range of audiences. In addition, you demonstrate top notch planning and project management skills. You should also be comfortable managing competing priorities while consistently meeting (or exceeding) goals and overcoming setbacks. If this sounds like you, we would love to connect.
What you'll likely work on:
- Own the creation and delivery of an enablement program for One Medical’s Channel Partners, while utilizing metrics to demonstrate program efficacy
- Partner with marketing teams to design and finalize program content (pitch collateral, case studies, battle cards, etc.)
- Design systems to utilize ongoing partner feedback to refine enablement resources & One Medical products
- Respond directly to partner sales/support questions, while simultaneously tracking unmet partner needs or trends to inform additional enablement investments and identify any upsell opportunities to grow the business
- Proactively inform all partner teams on key One Medical updates including new markets, new products, and new services
What you’ll need:
- 3-5 years experience in B2B sales enablement, with experience training quota-carrying salespeople at a high-growth organization
- Experience independently designing and implementing new enablement or training programs
- Ability to present and cater messaging to an external audience or stakeholders
- Goal-orientated growth mindset, capable of performing a variety of complex tasks in a rapidly evolving environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience working with a diverse group of internal stakeholders
- Fluency in G-Suite; Salesforce and Powerpoint a plus
- Knowledge of the benefits buy-cycle a plus
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Opportunity to participate in company equity programs
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Company paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
This is a full-time role based in New York City with the possibility of remote work.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage qualified applicants of every background, ability, and life experience to contact us about appropriate employment opportunities.
Subject to applicable law, proof of COVID 19 vaccination is required for employees and contractors who interact with patients, access a shared office space or engage with other team members, except where a medical or religious accommodation applies.