One Medical is a primary care platform challenging the industry status quo by making quality care more affordable, accessible and enjoyable. But this isn’t your average doctor’s office. We’re on a mission to radically transform healthcare, which means tackling the frustrations of everyone involved — from patients and providers to employers and health networks.
Across the country, our members enjoy seamless access to comprehensive care at more than 90 locations across thirteen cities (and counting!) as well as 24/7 access to virtual care powered by intelligent uses of technology. In addition to a direct-to-consumer membership model, we work with more than 7,000 companies to provide One Medical health benefits to their employees.
Our Enterprise business has been rapidly growing and we are honored to partner with great companies such as Google, NASDAQ, Airbnb, Pinterest, Instacart, Zendesk, Soulcycle and ING. To support our continued growth we have an opportunity for an exceptional Enterprise Program Manager to join our team.
Reporting to the Head of Enterprise Programs, you will work on new and strategic client opportunities that require cross-functional planning, identifying workstreams and holding internal stakeholders accountable. You will work closely with product, engineering, operations, and client success teams to develop our launch process and strategy for clients opting into non-standard offerings, including a Direct Primary Care model, which is a new practice and payment model for One Medical. You will also help support whether or not we can move forward with custom requests from existing clients and prospects, bringing the right stakeholders together internally with the appropriate information to make the decision. You will have a visible impact within One Medical by ensuring we have a community of happy clients who launch these new strategic offerings successfully and ultimately become more invested in One Medical.
What you’ll likely work on:
- Lead internal cross-functional teams through project development and project management, identifying key work streams and tasks required for each department owner, keeping teams aligned and moving the project forward
- Work closely with the client success team to implement any custom or new projects
- Manage relationships with multiple stakeholders, providing high levels of trust and satisfaction during a high-stress time.
- Maintain all appropriate project deliverables and responsibilities, including risk management and status reporting.
What you’ll need:
- 4+ years of healthcare environment experience with a range of revenue and value based program management
- 5+ years of project or program management or implementation experience working with a combination of product, engineering, and operations teams
- Experience building out project plans from scratch
- Comfort presenting to internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience anticipating setbacks, managing competing priorities and consistently meeting goals and deadlines
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with strong presence and ability to influence/persuade a wide range of audiences
- Ability to quickly connect and establish trust/rapport with a wide range of personalities in different settings
- Proficient in Excel, Google Docs, and Google Slides
- Management consulting experience is a plus
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Opportunity to participate in company equity programs
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Company paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
This is a full-time role based in San Francisco, CA, with the possibility of remote work.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage qualified applicants of every background, ability, and life experience to contact us about appropriate employment opportunities.
Subject to applicable law, proof of COVID 19 vaccination is required for employees and contractors who interact with patients, access a shared office space or engage with other team members, except where a medical or religious accommodation applies.