One Medical is a primary care platform challenging the industry status quo by making quality care more affordable, accessible and enjoyable. But this isn’t your average doctor’s office. We’re on a mission to radically transform healthcare, which means tackling the frustrations of everyone involved — from patients and providers to employers and health networks.
Across the country, our members enjoy seamless access to comprehensive care at more than 90 locations across thirteen cities (and counting!) as well as 24/7 access to virtual care powered by intelligent uses of technology. In addition to a direct-to-consumer membership model, we work with more than 7,000 companies to provide One Medical health benefits to their employees.
One Medical is seeking a Regional Sales Vice President who will be responsible for bringing in business with new clients across the Southeast ranging in size from 500 to 10,000 employees. We are on a mission to transform healthcare for all, and One Medical for Business (OM4B) has been rapidly growing. Offering convenient access to providers through unlimited on-demand virtual care, remote primary care, and in-person visits in 13 markets; our advanced primary care model promotes wellness and prevention with integrated chronic, behavioral, pediatric, and acute care support. Prestigious employers such as Google, NASDAQ, Airbnb, and Pinterest consider us core to their benefits strategy. In this role, you will work cross-functionally with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders and develop and drive sales strategy with employer groups in your territory.
As a natural storyteller you will paint a compelling picture of One Medical’s vision and strategy that motivates others into action and use your consultative approach to articulate our strategy in a way that clients and prospects can easily relate. You consistently exceed your quota, and continue to push yourself and motivate those around you. You enjoy leveraging formal and informal networks built from previous experience, and your industry knowledge to anticipate future population health management trends. You will set objectives and targets that align with One Medical’s organizational goals, while taking on new challenges with a sense of urgency, energy, and enthusiasm.
What you'll likely work on:
- Represent One Medical and interact with clients in the Southeast (Florida, Georgia, the Carolinas, Virginia and Washington D.C), ranging from 500 to 10,000 employees
- Actively prospect, build relationships and secure deals with companies up to 10,000 employees
- Build a territory and define metrics and milestones that align with broader organizational goals
- Create standard work around new product offerings, including customizable solutions
- Forecast deal flow and architect and negotiate creative deals and partnerships
- Work closely with internal teams, including account management, marketing, finance, legal and others, to ensure client success and performance
- Collaborate with corporate leadership to meet or exceed quota and annual growth
- Leverage relationships with consultants, brokers, and other professional networks to strengthen awareness of One Medical products and services
What you’ll need:
- At least 10 years of B2B sales experience, 2+ years selling to companies with more than 1000 employees
- At least 3 years of experience in benefits sales, working directly with consultants/brokers and employers
- Experience owning sales process from sourcing to close on deals that are 12-18 month sales cycles
- Proven track record success by consistently exceeding sales quota
- Ability to maintain strong internal and external networks; leveraging relationships to prospect and close new business
- Demonstrated history in new logo acquisition
- Experience selling a non-essential benefit a plus
- Passion to learn One Medical’s business model and ability to thrive in a complex healthcare environment
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Opportunity to participate in company equity programs
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Extra contributions toward maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
This is a full-time role based in any of our markets with the expectation to travel to meet with prospective clients, as well as with team members based in New York and San Francisco as needed.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage qualified applicants of every background, ability, and life experience to contact us about appropriate employment opportunities.
Subject to applicable law, proof of COVID 19 vaccination is required for employees and contractors who interact with patients, access a shared office space or engage with other team members, except where a medical or religious accommodation applies.