One Medical is a primary care platform challenging the industry status quo by making quality care more affordable, accessible and enjoyable. But this isn’t your average doctor’s office. We’re on a mission to radically transform healthcare, which means tackling the frustrations of everyone involved — from patients and providers to employers and health networks.
Across the country, our members enjoy seamless access to comprehensive care at more than 90 locations across thirteen cities (and counting!) as well as 24/7 access to virtual care powered by intelligent uses of technology. In addition to a direct-to-consumer membership model, we work with more than 7,000 companies to provide One Medical health benefits to their employees.
As we continue to expand and transform the primary care experience, we’re looking for a dynamic and innovative Senior SEC Reporting Analyst to round out our high-functioning Finance team. Our team supports the people, processes, and technology that make One Medical unique. Reporting to the Senior Accounting Manager, you would be responsible for SEC reporting, technical and revenue accounting.
You possess a strong sense of ownership in your work, taking personal accountability for achieving results. Additionally, you enjoy being part of a high-functioning team, and present strong communication and critical-thinking skills. An eye toward process improvement is second nature; your passion for improving workflows is tangible as you continually seek new ways to get things done, prioritizing the most effective and efficient processes.
Lastly, you tackle your work with enthusiasm, never hesitating to take on new opportunities and projects with a sense of urgency, thriving in a fast-paced, high growth and evolving environment. If you are excited about joining a team that is transforming healthcare and relate what we said above, we would love to hear from you!
What you'll likely work on:
- Support quarterly 10Q/K SEC filings, earnings release, and other applicable regulatory filings
- Responsible for the preparation and coordination of reporting timelines, and scheduling key quarterly meetings with management and external auditors
- Assist in ensuring compliance with SEC and GAAP reporting requirements, including evaluating the impact of new accounting pronouncements and SEC regulations
- Assist with XBRL review
- Act as a technical accounting resource by assisting with researching, resolving and documenting accounting issues that arise
- Participate in month-end close process related to revenue recognition
What you’ll need:
- + years experience in accounting, preferably at a Big 4
- 2+ years at a public company preferred
- Strong technical research skills and accounting knowledge
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and process-oriented
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- CPA or CPA candidate required
- Experience with Salesforce, NetSuite, Workiva and/or Active Disclosure preferred
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Opportunity to participate in company equity programs
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Company paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage qualified applicants of every background, ability, and life experience to contact us about appropriate employment opportunities.