One Medical is a primary care platform challenging the industry status quo by making quality care more affordable, accessible and enjoyable. But this isn’t your average doctor’s office. We’re on a mission to radically transform healthcare, which means tackling the frustrations of everyone involved — from patients and providers to employers and health networks.
Across the country, our members enjoy seamless access to comprehensive care at more than 90 locations across thirteen cities (and counting!) as well as 24/7 access to virtual care powered by intelligent uses of technology. In addition to a direct-to-consumer membership model, we work with more than 7,000 companies to provide One Medical health benefits to their employees.
As we continue to expand nationally, our Product Analytics team is seeking a new Product Analyst! You will be responsible for delivering analytic insights to inform product decisions and ensuring that we approach feature development in an iterative, hypothesis and metric-driven fashion. These projects will include cross-functional work across Product, Marketing, Operations, Finance, and Clinical teams. This role will report to the Group Manager, Product Analytics.
You are someone that enjoys exploring data to identify large areas of opportunity to drive business impact and are able to ask the right questions to accurately analyze situations and can acquire data from multiple and diverse sources when solving problems. Not only that, you are also able to make sense of complex, high-quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to solve these problems through structured thinking and have shown the ability to drive results in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You thrive at effective communication in a variety of settings, whether it’s one-on-one, small and large groups, or among diverse styles and position levels.
What you’ll work on:
- Partner with folks across the company in coming up with new opportunities for technology to drive growth, delight members, and increase operational efficiency.
- Champion the practice of making data-informed decisions by performing strategic investigatory analyses to inform how we prioritize the product roadmap.
- Partner with product managers and product operations to plan feature releases, establish success metrics, and conduct measurement analyses to understand our impact.
- Develop and execute a scalable analytics (e.g. impact assessments, A/B testing) regime for One Medical.
- Create new processes and solutions to democratize access to data, such that it can easily be leveraged by non-technical audiences.
- Partner with product managers, engineers, and other data folks to manage changes that affect reporting as a result of a product update.
- Partner with product, operations and clinical to develop data-informed strategies for an upcoming large integration with a Medicare Advantage provider.
What you’ll need:
- 1.5+ years experience in economics, analytics, management consulting OR product analytics at a tech company
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Economics/Econometrics, Statistics, Engineering, or other quantitative field
- Proficiency in SQL and BI tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker, Mode, PowerBI, etc)
- Have experience with a variety of measurement techniques (e.g. A/B testing, DiD) and understand how to determine the best approach when given a problem.
- Ability to learn Python/R and Mixpanel (proficiency in any of these tools is a plus)
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Opportunity to participate in company equity programs
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Company paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
This is a full-time role based anywhere in the United States.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage qualified applicants of every background, ability, and life experience to contact us about appropriate employment opportunities.
Proof of COVID 19 vaccination is required for employees and contractors who interact with patients, access a shared office space or engage with other team members, except where a medical or religious accommodation applies.