One Medical is a primary care platform challenging the industry status quo by making quality care more affordable, accessible and enjoyable. But this isn’t your average doctor’s office. We’re on a mission to radically transform healthcare, which means tackling the frustrations of everyone involved — from patients and providers to employers and health networks.
Across the country, our members enjoy seamless access to comprehensive care at more than 90 locations across thirteen cities (and counting!) as well as 24/7 access to virtual care powered by intelligent uses of technology. In addition to a direct-to-consumer membership model, we work with more than 7,000 companies to provide One Medical health benefits to their employees.
This is a full-time role that can be located anywhere in the US.
Our team is dedicated to facilitating thoughtful human interaction with technology. We’re solving a number of compelling problems, including mobile triage, interactive visualization of personal health data, real-time video, wearable integrations, and social/behavioral change.
We’re looking for a creative, design-oriented iOS developer to join our team to help empower our patients to live healthier lives, and our providers to deliver world-class care.
What you'll need:
- Rich iOS development skills including Swift, Core Data, and interactions with RESTful APIs, asynchronous design patterns, Auto Layout, and Accessibility
- XCTest including asynchronous unit testing
- Experience with automated user interface testing
- Worked on or created an app that was published on the App Store.
- 4+ years of technology industry experience, ideally in the consumer product space.
Who you are:
- A person with vision. You relish the opportunity to take a basic app and make it into something big and beautiful.
- A collaborative thinker. You enjoy working closely with all your coworkers -- both technical and clinical -- and discussing designs and trade-offs with your teammates.
- A thoughtful achiever. You strive to create a complete product. You think through everything you build, as much as possible, from architecture and design to code and testing. You value great design, maintainability, and security.
- An owner of everything you do. You take pride in writing elegant, performant code and delivering beautiful apps.
- A constant learner. Always watching for and learning about new tools and technologies to take your iOS apps to the next level.
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Opportunity to participate in company equity programs
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Company paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage qualified applicants of every background, ability, and life experience to contact us about appropriate employment opportunities.