One Medical is a primary care platform challenging the industry status quo by making quality care more affordable, accessible and enjoyable. But this isn’t your average doctor’s office. We’re on a mission to radically transform healthcare, which means tackling the frustrations of everyone involved — from patients and providers to employers and health networks.
Across the country, our members enjoy seamless access to comprehensive care at more than 90 locations across thirteen cities (and counting!) as well as 24/7 access to virtual care powered by intelligent uses of technology. In addition to a direct-to-consumer membership model, we work with more than 7,000 companies to provide One Medical health benefits to their employees.
You will be developing and expanding our next stage of our iOS platform. This platform is mission critical for ensuring our members have access to the highest quality care. You will also be developing features that build member trust in One Medical and its mobile application.
You will be working on an application built in Swift. You will be working with engineers from multiple disciplines, Android, iOS, ML, fullstack web, security, and data science. And you will be working with partners across the organization clinical, operations, marketing, and engineering.
Must-have skills and experiences?
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in iOS development
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with partners across the tea
- Experience with Swift
- Experience integrating with REST and GraphQL APIs
- Experience with Core Data
- Experience with XCTest including asynchronous unit testing
Nice-to-have skills and Experiences? Example
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Experience with application performance tuning
- Experience with CircleCI and Fastlane
- Prior experience with authentication, session management, and encryption
- Prior experience with evaluating and integrating with third party tools
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Opportunity to participate in company equity programs
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Company paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage qualified applicants of every background, ability, and life experience to contact us about appropriate employment opportunities.