One Medical is a membership-based primary care platform challenging the industry status quo by making quality care more affordable, accessible and enjoyable. But this isn’t your average doctor’s office. We’re on a mission to transform healthcare, which means tackling the frustrations of everyone involved — from patients and providers to employers and health networks.
Across the country, our members enjoy access to comprehensive care at more than 80 locations across twelve cities (and counting!) as well as 24/7 access to virtual care. We’ve reached some exciting milestones this year, but our work is far from over. As we continue to grow and broaden our impact, we’re building a diverse, driven and empathetic team, while working hard to cultivate an environment where everyone can thrive.
One Medical is seeking a National Accounts Vice President who will be responsible for bringing in business with clients with over 10,000 employees. Over the last decade One Medical has established relationships with employer groups nationally, and we are now seeing the results - companies who provide One Medical as a part of their benefits package have healthier employees. As we enter our next chapter, we want to scale these initiatives and broaden our reach nationally. Reporting to the National Sales Team Leader, you will work cross-functionally with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders and develop and drive sales strategy for large employer groups.
As a natural storyteller you will paint a compelling picture of One Medical’s vision and strategy that motivates others into action and use your consultative approach to articulate our strategy in a way that clients and prospects can easily relate. You consistently exceed your quota, and continue to push yourself and motivate those around you. You enjoy leveraging formal and informal networks built from previous experience as well as your industry knowledge to anticipate future population health management trends. You will set objectives and targets that align with One Medical’s organizational goals, while taking on new challenges with a sense of urgency, energy, and enthusiasm.
What you'll likely work on:
- Represent One Medical and interact with major clients nationally
- Actively prospect, build relationships and secure deals with large accounts (10,000 employees and above)
- Build a territory and define metrics and milestones that align with broader organizational goals
- Forecast deal flow and architect and negotiate creative deals and partnerships
- Work closely with internal teams, including account management, marketing, finance, legal and others, to ensure client success and performance
- Collaborate with corporate leadership to meet or exceed quota and annual growth
- Leverage relationships with consultants, brokers, and other professional networks to strengthen awareness of One Medical products and services
What you’ll need:
- Over ten years of B2B sales experience, with at least five years selling to companies with over 10,000 employees
- At least five years of experience selling to HR leadership (direct to employer sale)
- Expertise in benefits sales, including timelines and key contacts
- Demonstrated track record and success in consultative selling
- Ability to maintain strong internal and external networks
- Experience selling a non-essential benefit preferred
- Experience in healthcare required
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Opportunity to participate in company equity programs
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Extra contributions toward maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
This is a nationally-based full-time role with the expectation to travel as needed to meet clients across our markets and internal team members based in San Francisco and New York.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.