At One Medical we are passionate about revolutionizing the healthcare industry by offering a new approach to primary care. This isn’t your average doctor’s office – we combine people-centered design, technology, and a team of talented providers to give our members an amazing experience.
One Medical is the fastest-growing primary care system in the country with over 70 locations in major cities nationwide. You’ll find us in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, Seattle, the San Francisco Bay Area, Washington, DC and most recently, San Diego.
As we continue to expand and transform the primary care experience, we’re looking for energetic and passionate leaders to manage the people, processes, and technology that make One Medical unique. As an Office Manager, you’ll be responsible for meeting One Medical patient promises of outstanding quality of care, access, and truly patient-centered experiences at an affordable cost. In collaboration with your manager, the District Manager, and your clinical partner, the Office Medical Director (OMD), you will execute our mission of delivering high-quality care and service in your office using The One Medical Performance System (TOPS). Specifically, you’ll manage the admin team and office operations to ensure One Medical is a great experience for both patients and team members.
The ideal candidate is a strong team leader and innovative problem-solver, with a love for service and a passion for changing healthcare. You are self-aware, a continual learner, and focus on the big picture. You have mastered the art of customer-service, administrative work and motivating a team or peers. You are currently looking for your next opportunity that has an emphasis on developing talent, driving engagement and all things people management at an organization that is transforming health care!
What you'll work on:
- Build an engaged office team leveraging CICARE (a framework containing the key elements of a great interaction and effective communication that we use with patients and each other), Active Daily Management, and Lean principles to meet patient and team experience goals
- Model the ideal team member experience through excellent onboarding, training, performance feedback, skill coaching, learning opportunities and engaged career development
- Develop and support the team of administrative assistants at your home office and district-wide
- Ensure members/patients have an amazing experience - timely access to the care they need (appointments, phleb visits, messages and calls) and their issues are resolved quickly, with minimal waste and friction
- Engage your team to solve local problems, escalating systemic issues to your manager or central teams
- Manage your facility / collaborate with our central teams
- Manage communication, with context, between your office and other districts, regional, and central teams
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- 1-3 years of experience managing high-performing teams
- Ability to foster strong, collaborative team-dynamics that ensure a supportive and engaged team culture
- Proven track record of leading successful change management and process improvement efforts
- Experience in healthcare, particularly in collaboration with clinicians, is highly desirable
- Familiarity with G Suite and Electronic Health Record systems are a plus
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Extra contributions toward maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
This is a full-time position located in West Hollywood, CA.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.