At One Medical we are passionate about revolutionizing the healthcare industry by offering a new approach to primary care. This isn’t your average doctor’s office – we combine people-centered design, technology, and a team of talented providers to give our members an amazing experience.
One Medical is the fastest-growing primary care system in the country with over 70 locations in major cities nationwide. You’ll find us in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, Seattle, the San Francisco Bay Area, Washington, DC and most recently, San Diego.
As One Medical continues to deepen its footprint nationally, we are seeking a Strategic Sales Director who will be responsible for fostering new relationships and strengthen existing ones with large employer groups. Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Sales, this individual will be the face of One Medical to companies with more than 10,000 employees. Responsible for identifying potential clients and communicating the value of adding One Medical membership as a benefit to their employees.
The Strategic Account Executive will be expected to work cross-functionally with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders, and be expected to develop and drive sales strategy. The ideal candidate will possess expertise in HR and/or benefits industry with a track record of having built both formal and informal networks, leveraging multiple relationships to exchange ideas and resources. A natural storyteller, this individual will successfully paint a compelling picture of the vision and strategy that motivates others into action, articulating One Medical’s vision in a way that clients and prospects can easily relate. It will be imperative this individual have a consultative approach to problem-solving with clients and developing trusted relationships. The Strategic Account Executive will be responsible for setting objectives and targets that align with One Medical’s organizational goals, while taking on new challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm. The successful candidate possesses deep industry knowledge and intellectual curiosity to anticipate future population health management trends.
What you'll likely work on:
- Build relationships with employer groups with over 10,000 employees nationally
- Leverage professional knowledge of HR and benefits industries to communicate customer-centric solutions
- Drive business development and strategic partnerships within specific markets through the support and development of a high-performance sales organization
- Develop sales plans, including prospecting and establishment of new client relationships within successful markets
- Coordinating routinely with HR Consultants as One Medical continues to deepen its footprint in large scale organizations
- Forecast deal flow, architect and negotiate deals and partnerships
You'll be set up for success is you have:
- 10+ years of total sales related experience with 3 years of experience successfully selling directly to Enterprise accounts (>10,000 global employees) in a highly consultative environment.
- Experience selling into the HR/Benefits space within the health and wellness industry
- Experience consistently securing contracts of value of $500,000 annual fees or more
- The ability to navigate relationships with clients and prospects with multiple influencers and stakeholders
- Analytical reasoning, creativity and conceptual thinking to operate in strategic settings as well as more tactical environments
- A consultative approach to building and maintaining strong internal and external networks
- Depth of knowledge of the needs and challenges faced by our potential clients
- Team orientation with a focus on mentorship to contribute to a collective goal
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Extra contributions toward maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
This is a full-time role based in New York, NY with the flexibility to travel to meet with prospective clients as needed.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.