At One Medical we are passionate about revolutionizing the healthcare industry by offering a new approach to primary care. This isn’t your average doctor’s office – we combine people-centered design, technology, and a team of talented providers to give our members an amazing experience.
One Medical is the fastest-growing primary care system in the country with over 70 locations in major cities nationwide. You’ll find us in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, Seattle, the San Francisco Bay Area, Washington, DC and most recently, San Diego.
At One Medical, Senior Technical Project Managers are critical to the success of our Security Team and Security Program. In this role, you will work at the forefront of security, interfacing between technical teams and company leadership on company-critical projects.
To be successful, you will work with the Security team along with Finance, Operations, Human Resources, Legal, Marketing partners to manage large scale, complex work that have a significant impact on the business and our customers.
If you are someone who demonstrates flexibility, creative solutioning, and nuanced judgement when working with a wide variety of business teams and technical teams, we’d love to hear from you.
What you'll work on:
- Build and execute management of technical and non-technical security projects
- Project managing multiple technical security projects working with teams like Security Operations and Incident Response, Product Security and Application Security, Infrastructure Security
- Develop technical documentation, policies, guidelines, and presentations as artifacts of security program development
- Serve as a security team ambassador to the company, furthering security awareness and training, process development, and engagement
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- 3-5 years experience managing security projects and/or other technical projects
- 5-8 years of project management experience overall
- Formal training and/or knowledge of project management methodologies: ADM, PMP
- Technical knowledge that is relevant to security, but may not have been a security engineer in the past
- Experience working directly with security engineers, software engineers, infrastructure engineers
- Experience working directly with upper management in business teams such as Finance, Legal, Operations, Human Resources, Marketing, Sales
- Experience instilling confidence, trust, and positive engagement in business partners and technical partners
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and in writing
- Ability to switch communication modes quickly and with different audiences (ex. Engineers, Executives)
- Ability to present to large audiences and external stakeholders
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Extra contributions toward maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
This is a full-time role based in San Francisco, CA.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.