At One Medical we are passionate about revolutionizing the healthcare industry by offering a new approach to primary care. This isn’t your average doctor’s office – we combine people-centered design, technology, and a team of talented providers to give our members an amazing experience.
One Medical is the fastest-growing primary care system in the country with over 70 locations in major cities nationwide. You’ll find us in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, Seattle, the San Francisco Bay Area, Washington, DC and most recently, San Diego.
We are growing quickly and we need an experienced Executive Assistant to help our leaders manage their time and teams. If you’re passionate about clearing the clutter, providing a tailored touch, and enriching the culture of your teams, then this is the right job for you.
We’re looking for a trusted partner for our Chief Technology Officer, our Chief Financial Officer and their respective teams. In this role, you will be exposed to the inner workings of One Medical at the Senior Leadership level. You will see first hand how One Medical transforms health care for all by building a world-class primary care system that delivers highest quality care and service, affordably.
Our Executive Assistants strategize with senior leadership and help to optimize their day so they can do what they do best. It’s about pivoting priorities, removing distraction, coordination, and ownership. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, non-hierarchical environment, you will enjoy working at One Medical.
Be A Reliable Business Partner
You are an integral member of the executive’s team. You think and act on their behalf and represent them internally as well as externally
Use your broad insight of the business to help prioritize the executive’s time
You are an excellent communicator and can adapt your approach to multiple stakeholders
Own Cultural Programs
Develop and run cultural programs within the team (coffee chats, anniversaries, onboarding, and more)
Help plan offsites and other team-building activities
Be a member of a squad, not simply a side-kick
Rock the Core EA Details
You manage the calendar and work to ensure our leaders have the resources they need to be successful
Act as a knowledgeable resource and resolve day-to-day emergencies for your team
Manage travel, handle expenses, and take on ad-hoc projects that improve productivity and process.
What you'll work on:
- Complex calendar management and prioritization for 2 Senior Executives on our Finance and Tech teams
- Maintain confidentiality while partnering with executives
- Communicate on behalf of executives when needed
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas
- Manage and reconcile expense reports
- Work as an integral member of the executive’s team. Think and act on their behalf and represent them internally as well as externally
You’ll be set up for success if you:
- Have at least three years of experience as an Executive Assistant; and has aspirations to build upon that expertise
- Have experience supporting at least two executives at once
- Deliver strong attention to detail and a firm grasp of business communication
- Are able to multi-task effectively without letting things fall through the cracks
- Have strong focus on confidentiality
- Display critical thinking - you understand nuances and can read between the lines
- Are effective in a variety of communication settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, or among diverse styles and position levels. Attentively listens to others. Adjusts to fit the audience and the message.
- Readily take action on challenges, without unnecessary planning. Identifies and seizes new opportunities.
- Display a can-do attitude in good and bad times. Take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm
- Follow through on commitments.
- Are seen as direct and truthful. Keep confidences. Practice what you preach.
- Have high detail-orientation. Never let things fall through the cracks.
- Face difficult issues and supports others who do the same. Provides direct and actionable feedback.
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Company paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
This is a full-time role based in San Francisco, CA.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.