At One Medical we are passionate about revolutionizing the healthcare industry by offering a new approach to primary care. This isn’t your average doctor’s office – we combine people-centered design, technology, and a team of talented providers to give our members an amazing experience.
One Medical is the fastest-growing primary care system in the country with over 70 locations in major cities nationwide. You’ll find us in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, Seattle, the San Francisco Bay Area, Washington, DC and most recently, San Diego.
The Technical Project Manager will work with an innovative team of engineers and key stakeholders focused on building next-generation patient experiences. Many projects will be focused on building out our data pipelines and reporting capabilities as well as expanding our microservices architecture.
We use technology to augment the relationship between patients and healthcare providers. It’s about making care more personal, proactive, and reduces waste to deliver better results at a lower cost.
We are uniquely well-positioned to introduce and commercialize the primary care technology of the future: true interoperability through a data graph and developer platform, innovative virtual care, and thoughtful incorporation of modern machine learning and connected devices.
What you'll work on:
- Effectively project manage multiple complex releases that touch our data engineering, clinical data, data scientists and analytical teams engineering teams
- Run cross-functional planning and project status meetings that include stakeholders to ship world-class products that create measurable value
- Track dependencies across multiple product development teams
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- 3+ years of experience project managing technical product development teams (data engineering, infrastructure, integrations) that impact cross-functional teams.
- Ability to communicate technical projects to non-technical individuals.
- Support your team through project project prioritization, roadmap management, stakeholder relationships, and removing blockers.
- Demonstrated ability to progress current company needs while innovating for the future.
- Entrepreneurial spirit. We want to see you can start something from scratch: setting a vision and executing against it.
- History of strong relationships with peer organizations: engineering, data, design, and business partners. Experience working around technical constraints and creating the space for great design.
- Exposure to and enthusiasm for the healthcare space. We’re driven by our mission and hope you are too.
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Company paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
This is a full-time role based in San Francisco, CA.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.