At One Medical we are passionate about revolutionizing the healthcare industry by offering a new approach to primary care. This isn’t your average doctor’s office – we combine people-centered design, technology, and a team of talented providers to give our members an amazing experience.
One Medical is the fastest-growing primary care system in the country with over 70 locations in major cities nationwide. You’ll find us in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, Seattle, the San Francisco Bay Area, Washington, DC and most recently, San Diego.
As a key member of the One Medical senior leadership team, the Vice President of Sales will play a significant role in achieving One Medical"s growth and financial objectives. He or she will have responsibility for driving enterprise sales and a team of field sales representatives within all One Medical's markets through the support of and development of a high performance field sales organization, the development of territory sales plans; coupled with the responsibility for managing the most important client relationships at One Medical.
This person will hold themselves and their team members accountable to hit all goals. Not just the "numbers" but also ensure that the One Medical brand is enhanced through selling efforts.
This leader will develop and support the One Medical story for clients, instilling passion in their team to support the vision of One Medical and the sales team's strategy.
What you'll work on:
- Help all field sales representatives to develop rigorous pipelines and close them [consistently].
- Ensure each field sales representative is invested in the business as much as managers.
- Keep up with current and possible future policies, practices, and trends in the organization, with the competition, and in the marketplace.
- Use your knowledge of business drivers and how strategies and tactics play out in the market to guide actions.
- Form your teams with an appropriate and diverse mix of styles, perspectives, and experience.
- Establish common objectives and a shared mindset. Creates a feeling of belonging and strong team morale.
- Foster an open dialogue and collaboration among the team. Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve One Medical's common goals
- Identify and seize new opportunities; taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm
- Show a personal commitment to the vision created. Paint a compelling picture of the vision and strategy that motivates others into action.
- Create milestones to rally support behind the vision. Articulate the vision in a way everyone can relate to.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- 2+ years running a high performing enterprising sales organization that leverages salesforce.com
- Ideally sold a non-obvious discretionary benefit
- Experience developing and/or partnering with Sales Operations to develop performance reports
- Experience running territory management and planning
- Readily take action on challenges, without unnecessary planning.
- Use compelling arguments to gain the support and commitment of others.
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Company paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
This is a full-time role based in New York, NY.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.