At One Medical we are passionate about revolutionizing the healthcare industry by offering a new approach to primary care. This isn’t your average doctor’s office – we combine people-centered design, technology, and a team of talented providers to give our members an amazing experience.
One Medical is the fastest-growing primary care system in the country with over 70 locations in major cities nationwide. You’ll find us in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, Seattle, the San Francisco Bay Area, Washington, DC and most recently, San Diego.
- Design and build world-class products and experiences for patients and doctors.
- Lead an inclusive design process: facilitating vision setting, ideation, planning and creative execution for one or more small cross-functional teams.
- Validate ideas through user interviews, research, prototyping, and usability testing.
- Have 6+ years of product design experience including information architecture, user research, prototyping and visual design. Experience in service design and implementation is a plus.
- Thrive working in small cross-functional teams with product managers, engineers, operations, customer support and QA.
- Master of craft: you take pride in delivering elegant, thoughtful and beautiful designs: sketches, mockups, prototypes, information architecture diagrams, style guides, and visual assets.
- Fluent in industry-standard tools: Framer, HTML/CSS, InVision, Sketch, OmniGraffle, Xcode, etc.
- Focused on human and value-centered design. You think both about design decisions to drive the business forward while ensuring that our patients and members get the best care experience.
- Strong communicator, comfortable with ambiguity and enthusiastic about tackling the toughest problems in patient-centric care.
- Life changing vision. We believe in applying user-centered design, leading edge technology, and a team of talented doctors and technologists to re-inventing the world of healthcare.
- Inspiring and committed teammates. We place a high premium on openness, thoughtful decision-making, and a fun-spirited environment. Outside of work, some of us are scaling mountains on our bikes, photographing hidden parts of San Francisco, swinging on the flying trapeze, and finding our inner zen through yoga and meditation.
- Progress in action. At One Medical, we regularly shadow the practitioners using our software. We are able to have instantaneous feedback, and discussion on what works and how to fix what doesn’t.
- Great tech. We believe in finding the best technology to power our business.
- Downtown San Francisco (2 blocks from BART and MUNI at Montgomery Street station)
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Company paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
This is a full-time role based in San Francisco, CA.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.