At One Medical we are passionate about revolutionizing the healthcare industry by offering a new approach to primary care. This isn’t your average doctor’s office – we combine people-centered design, technology, and a team of talented providers to give our members an amazing experience.
One Medical is the fastest-growing primary care system in the country with over 70 locations in major cities nationwide. You’ll find us in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, Seattle, the San Francisco Bay Area, Washington, DC and most recently, San Diego.
As the Strategic Partnerships Project Manager and a member of the Strategy team, you will help develop and deepen our relationships with external health system partners while coordinating multiple internal team members in support of these relationships. Reporting to the Director of Strategic Partnerships, you will manage projects of diverse scope and complexity. Working cross functionally with the Clinical and Operational leadership, Quality & Value and Technology teams, the Strategic Partnerships Project Manager will strengthen the organization’s clinical integration efforts and channels of communication between One Medical and our partners.
If you are relentless in your pursuit of organization, pay close attention to detail and you enjoy collaborating across disciplines, are action-oriented and comfortable taking the initiative in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment, this opportunity could be a strong fit for you! You will gain an understanding of our partners’ clinical and operational needs, and translate those needs, along with One Medical requirements, into actionable plans as we develop new and foster existing health system partnerships. You love a challenge and thrive when you are juggling competing priorities and multiple constituents. You have a history of exceeding objectives, and willingness to dive into any project that comes your way and are ready to bring that drive and enthusiasm to the exciting growth at One Medical!
What you'll likely work on:
- Develop project plans and track progress against those plans to ensure One Medical is meeting contractual obligations to our partners
- Provide regular reports updating all stakeholders, both internal and external, on project status
- Prepare and organize materials for partner meetings
- Complete administrative tasks such as scheduling and editing materials for meetings and events
- Attend and take notes at partner meetings and enter/update information using tracking tools
- Coordinate with key functional areas (i.e., product development, marketing and legal) and collate information to inform progress reports, and ensure they are presentation-ready
- Spearhead small projects with internal and/or external stakeholders to create materials and processes that support our health system partners
- Recognize and capitalize on opportunities to enhance our health system partnerships
- Develop a strong understanding of the mechanics of our health plan and health system contracts, and drive internal communication on various facets of the contracts
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- 1-3 years’ project management experience leveraging best practices and technologies to support clients and/or partnership projects
- Experience in a fast-paced cross functional environment with demonstrated ability to balance multiple projects and priorities and meet deadlines with different stakeholders
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written, who embodies One Medical’s promise of service excellence
- Proficiency with the G Suite of tools as well as PowerPoint, Excel and project management software
- Exceptional attention to detail and results-oriented
- Project management certification a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Extra contributions toward maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
This is a full-time role based in San Francisco.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.