At One Medical we are passionate about revolutionizing the healthcare industry by offering a new approach to primary care. This isn’t your average doctor’s office – we combine people-centered design, technology, and a team of talented providers to give our members an amazing experience.
One Medical is the fastest-growing primary care system in the country with over 70 locations in major cities nationwide. You’ll find us in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, Seattle, the San Francisco Bay Area, Washington, DC and most recently, San Diego.
As the Senior Manager of Clinical Connectivity and a member of the operations team, you will have an opportunity to develop and strengthen our connectivity with key external health system partners. Reporting to our Director of Regional operations, Shannon Shiels, you will quickly gain a deep
understanding of our partners’ clinical and operational needs. The Sr. Manager of Clinical Connectivity will be responsible for building and scaling a standard approach to clinical integration and network management, while leveraging these best practices to facilitate continued growth. You will work with your supervisor and key clinical leaders to set realistic goals, manage expectations, prioritize needs and develop solutions for our field teams.
What you'll likely work on:
- Work with Operations, Clinical Leaders and Strategy to achieve true clinical connectivity among different health system partners
- Manage our health system partner operations and clinical leaders and guide them to deploy effective standard work across the organization to achieve true clinical connectivity
- Take critically important relationship KPIs and equip internal teams to monitor and benchmark success to meet and exceed SLAs and internal targets, including clinical quality, access, service resolution, etc.through TOPS (The One Medical Performance System)
- Be the Operations voice for external partnerships with key health systems, being able to quickly balance stakeholders on both sides
- Develop and execute project plans, including reporting, communications and accountabilities, for facilitating integration with partners within operational realms
- Ensure new market launch project plans account for the idiosyncrasies of a denovo health system partnership
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- 1+ years of professional experience in managing projects, relationships and strategic initiatives
- 2+ years managing high performing teams
- Healthcare experience required, partnership experience strongly preferred
- Excellent project management and time management skills, with strong attention to detail
- Structured the work so it aligns with people’s goals and motivators. Show a clear connection between people’s motivators and the organizational goals.
- Created a climate in which people are motivated to their best to help the organization achieve its goals.
- Have experience marshaling resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done; orchestrating multiple activities simultaneously to accomplish a goal.
- Applied knowledge of internal structures, processes and culture to resourcing efforts.
- Built strong formal and informal networks. Maintained relationships across a variety of functions and locations.
- Sensitivity to how people and organizations function.
- Followed through on commitments and made sure others do the same. Acted with a clear sense of ownership, taking personal responsibility for decisions, actions, and failures.
- Established clear responsibilities and processes for monitoring work and measuring results. Designed feedback loops into work.
- Provided clear direction and accountabilities; delegating and distributing assignments and decisions appropriately.
- Monitored progress by maintaining dialogue on work and results, providing appropriate guidance and direction based on people’s capabilities, intervening as needed to remove obstacles.
- Related comfortably with people across levels, functions, culture, and geography; acting with diplomacy and tact.
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Company paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
This is a full-time role based nationwide, in any city where One Medical has offices such as Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle and Washington DC.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.