At One Medical we are passionate about revolutionizing the healthcare industry by offering a new approach to primary care. This isn’t your average doctor’s office – we combine people-centered design, technology, and a team of talented providers to give our members an amazing experience.
One Medical is the fastest-growing primary care system in the country with over 70 locations in major cities nationwide. You’ll find us in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, Seattle, the San Francisco Bay Area, Washington, DC and most recently, San Diego.
We are looking for a Real Estate Analytics & GIS Manager to lead the development and management of all aspects our Real Estate Analytics Programs. Reporting to the New York based Director of Real Estate, this person will be responsible for developing and deploying best-in-class research programs and analytics that provide valuable insights supporting One Medical’s real estate expansion and cross-functional geospatial decision-making. They will conduct analytical studies for forecasting membership potential at proposed sites, as well as models for optimizing total market level revenue and performance. The data and analytics developed in this role will be crucial tools in One Medical’s continued expansion across the country.
The ideal candidate will solve problems by making sense of complex, high-quantity, and sometimes contradictory information. This person will ruthlessly plan and prioritize work to meet commitments aligned with team and organizational goals. With a focus on continuous improvement, they will utilize the most effective and efficient processes to get things done. The successful candidate will work hard to build partnerships and collaborate with others to meet shared objectives. Given the nature of our business, this personal will need to maneuver comfortably through complex policy, process, and people-related organizational dynamics, and apply knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization’s goals. Additionally, this person stays abreast of new new business intelligence trends, technologies and efficiencies to ensure that our research remains best-in-class with the latest offerings in the industry.
What you'll likely work on:
- Direct the development and utilization of real estate analytics, site forecasting and market optimization models
- Identify, validate and forecast new site opportunities and market growth plans in collaboration with Real Estate Team
- Develop and maintain accurate and up-to-date database of location attributes, demographics, trade area definitions, consumer profiles and other key data, working in close collaboration with our Data Team
- Maintain the 3-5-year growth plan for every market, consisting of existing locations, approved locations and identified future locations
- Present performance forecasts and market research findings to the Real Estate Team
- Generate spatial analytics to support cross-functional decision making in partnership with other teams such as Finance, Operations, Marketing, Contracting, Enterprise Sales, Software Engineering and several others
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Bachelors and/or Masters in Geography, Urban Planning, Business, Real Estate, Statistics or Market Research or a related field
- 5-7 years of years of developing and leading real estate and/or market research analytics programs
- Expertise with GIS (Geographic Information Systems) and predictive analytics modeling
- Experience with SQL and data visualization tools
- Strong analytical and advanced quantitative skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Google Apps (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Previous comparable retail analytics experience required
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Extra contributions toward maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
This is a full-time role based in San Francisco, CA.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.