At One Medical we are passionate about revolutionizing the primary care industry by offering a new approach to primary care. We combine people-centered design, technology, and a team of talented health care providers to give our members an amazing experience.
One Medical is the fastest-growing primary care system in the country with over 70 locations nationwide in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, Seattle, the San Francisco Bay Area, and Washington, DC.
As we continue to expand our partnership with Health Systems nationally, the Product Operations team is growing and we are seeking a new team member dedicated to the project management of Health System partnerships. Reporting directly to the VP of Product and partnering with the Product Manager on the Data Interoperability team, you will be responsible for the onboarding of health systems, relationship management, and partner setup. These projects will include cross-functional work across the Operations, Contracting, Clinical and Technology teams.
What you’ll likely work on:
- Develop and execute a scalable onboarding plan for new Health System Partners
- Partner with internal operations and clinical stakeholders to drive adoption of new processes
- Manage communication between internal teams and external partners
- Act as liaison with Health System Partners for all interoperability needs
- Measure and track project progress using project management software, tools and techniques
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- 2+ years of experience in project management, operations or process management.
- Proven ability to drive results. Persistence in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks.
- Experience marshaling resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done. Orchestrating multiple activities simultaneously to accomplish a goal. Experience applying knowledge of internal structures, processes and culture to resourcing efforts.
- Sensitivity to how people and organizations function, anticipating land mines and plans approach accordingly.
- The ability to ask the right questions to accurately analyze situations. Can acquire data from multiple and diverse sources when solving problems. experience uncovering the root causes to difficult problems. Are able to sense of complex, high-quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to solve problems
- Interest in Interoperability clinical workflows and standards such as HL7/FHIR and C-CDA.
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Company paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance