At One Medical we are passionate about revolutionizing the healthcare industry by offering a new approach to primary care. This isn’t your average doctor’s office – we combine people-centered design, technology, and a team of talented providers to give our members an amazing experience.
One Medical is the fastest-growing primary care system in the country with over 70 locations in major cities nationwide. You’ll find us in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, Seattle, the San Francisco Bay Area, Washington, DC and most recently, San Diego.
We’re looking for a passionate user-success analyst to join us in making sure our clinical, administrative and corporate teams have everything they need from the IT infrastructure to do their jobs every day.
In this role, you will report directly to the IT Helpdesk Manager and handle Helpdesk, Service Desk, and other support needs from the internal user population, situated in our doctor’s offices throughout the U.S. You’ll have the opportunity to solve a wide variety of challenges for a diverse and committed team of colleagues.
This role includes rotating on-call and after-hours support and will be required to work different shifts as necessary, including possible weekend work. It includes approximately 1 total week of domestic travel per quarter.
What you'll likely work on:
- Providing exceptional IT Support Services to One Medical employees
- Installing and supporting Windows and Mac Operating Systems, along with associated hardware and software (including peripheral devices such as printers and USB devices)
- Responding to support requests through our ticket system, phone calls, emails, live chat, and in person
- Document and maintain inventory of all computing equipment including PCs, monitors, printers, scanners, and other peripheral equipment
- Tackling fun IT-related projects from start to finish, including outlining, scoping, test planning, design, and rollout
- Other miscellaneous support functions as needed
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- A B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- A solid understanding of troubleshooting/diagnostic methods
- Knowledge of Windows and OS X
- Knowledge of office productivity software, such as Microsoft Office and Google Apps
- Knowledge of basic networking and connectivity (DHCP, DNS, Cabling, etc.)
- Knowledge of Virus and Spyware removal techniques
- Knowledge of AD
- The ability to open a computer and replace defective components
- The ability to operate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- The ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- The ability to effectively perform during off hours without supervision
- The ability to escalate Service Requests to the appropriate group or individuals in a
- timely and efficient manner
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills, with strong attention to detail
- Exceptional written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service
- Bonus points: knowledge of Shoretel, Sophos, Kaseya, and Cisco
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Company paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
This is a full-time role based in San Francisco, CA.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.