At One Medical we are passionate about revolutionizing the healthcare industry by offering a new approach to primary care. This isn’t your average doctor’s office – we combine people-centered design, technology, and a team of talented providers to give our members an amazing experience.
One Medical is the fastest-growing primary care system in the country with over 70 locations in major cities nationwide. You’ll find us in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, Seattle, the San Francisco Bay Area, Washington, DC and most recently, San Diego.
As a marketing project manager at One Medical, you will lead marketing projects across the brand experience of the disruptive primary care brand that is transforming healthcare. Projects will be varied and encompass every aspect of the business from brand narrative and advertising to onemedical.com, consumer engagement and office environments. You will lead the management of complex go-to-market projects that include national direct to consumer marketing, rapidly growing enterprise employee business, regional office network and health provider staff. You will develop and manage processes and systems across various projects for the One Medical team. In this role, you will apply your passion for management, process, and organization to deliver results on time and collaborate with internal departments and production partners. You will also lead projects and collaborate with a cross-disciplinary team of writers, designers, producers, production artists and also with a variety of internal and external partners. You will innovate and create, learn quickly, and optimize accordingly. You will have a deep understanding of the One Medical brand vision and drive progress across a range of projects both internal and external.
What you'll likely work on:
- Lead the management of omni-channel projects starting with the strategy phase all the way through to execution, completion and optimization.
- Keep a macro view of projects both internal and using external vendors
- Manage projects within the marketing department, projects working with other teams at One Medical and also projects with external vendors.
- Develop internal team processes and systems.
- Have experience working with external vendors from contract negotiations through briefing, workflow and final project delivery.
- Think outside of the box when it comes to project plans. Identify areas of strategic opportunity, ask the right questions to uncover red flags, mitigate risk, and remain focused on priorities that impact important business goals
- Gather and document business and technical requirements early in the project
- Align internal stakeholders.
- Drive project estimation and workback schedules to ensure timelines stay on track.
- Effectively communicate status updates to stakeholders.
- Run project kickoffs, regular check-ins, and review meetings with production teams and stakeholders
- Constantly operate one step ahead to solve problems and remove bottlenecks before they arise
- Identify process improvements and opportunities for organizational change to improve quality & velocity
You’ll be set up for success if you:
- Have at least 3 years of marketing project management experience
- Have at least 1 year with experience working with broadcast, digital and print media
- Readily action on challenges, without unnecessary planning. Identifies and seizes new opportunities.
- Display a can-do attitude in good and bad times. Step up to handle tough issues.Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm
- Follow through on commitments and makes sure others do the same. Act with a clear sense of ownership.
- Take personal responsibility for decisions, actions, and failures; establishing clear responsibilities and processes for monitoring work and measuring results.
- Design feedback loops into work. Hold yourself and others accountable to meet commitments
- Deal comfortably with the uncertainty of change. Effectively handle risk.
- Can decide and act without the total picture. Operate effectively, even when things are not certain of the way forward is unclear.
- Know the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Set objectives to align with broader organizational goals. Break down into appropriate initiatives and actions. Stage activities with relevant milestones and schedules.
- Anticipate and adjust effective contingency plans. And set planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Company paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
This is a full-time role based in San Francisco, CA.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.