At One Medical we are passionate about revolutionizing the healthcare industry by offering a new approach to primary care. This isn’t your average doctor’s office – we combine people-centered design, technology, and a team of talented providers to give our members an amazing experience.
One Medical is the fastest-growing primary care system in the country with over 70 locations in major cities nationwide. You’ll find us in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, Seattle, the San Francisco Bay Area, Washington, DC and most recently, San Diego.
We are looking for a dynamic and highly productive Senior Marketing Manager to drive our employment and talent brand to run exceptional candidate engagement programs, drive deeper relationships with our future team members, and continue to support our One Medical brand. As the primary steward of our employment brand, you connect the right people to the right careers through innovative and engaging marketing techniques. Your leadership will help maintain and enhance One Medical’s dedication to building an even more diverse culture open to everyone, from every background, and offering countless perspectives.
You will be responsible for the development, execution, and roll-out of recruitment marketing campaigns and candidate experience programs that support the all recruiting functions at One Medical, with a focus on Clinical, Technology and Operations recruiting. The purpose of the role is to craft and implement recruitment marketing campaigns in order to build One Medical’s employer brand awareness, increase candidate engagement, and drive candidates to apply to our career opportunities. As a critical member of the marketing team, you will report to the Director of Marketing, helping us grow our business.
What you'll likely work on:
- Marketing strategy and go-to-market plans to support key strategic and high priority hiring demands of the teams
- Campaign planning and management includes capturing requirements around business needs and audience insights, developing media and creative plans with agencies, and working alongside internal partners across the recruiting/hiring teams
- Lead the development on of One Medical’s online talent brand presence on our website and other career sites
- Define candidate segmentation/profiling approach and deliver personalized messaging along based on those segments
- Partner with account management team to connect with clients throughout their partnership with us, ensuring continued success and account retention. Help customers see the value in providing One Medical as a benefit to their organization and get the most out of the offering.
- Cultivate employee champions and work with PR and communications team to generate references, quotes, and newsworthy stories.
- Build employee case study library and advocacy strategy that can act as a marketing channel to drive new candidate applications and strengthen the brand.
- Partner with the internal creative and brand teams and agency partners to design messaging strategies and build new marketing content which align to recruitment opportunities.
- Own reporting and share program results and channel impact with senior leadership and cross-functional partners.
- Manage external vendors and systems including creative agencies, printers, and content platform.
You’ll be set up for success if you have/are:
- Expertise with marketing automation tools such as Eloqua required.
- Success developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences, ideally candidates
- Proven ability to direct work, manage external resources or agencies, particularly with creative, brand, and recruiting teams. Specifically, you have expertise providing direction, delegating, and removing obstacles to getting work done
- Proven ability to anticipate and balance the needs of multiple stakeholders such as Marketers, Recruiters, and Business Leaders
- Ability to quickly make sense of complex, high-quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to solve problems
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Extra contributions toward maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
This is a full-time role based in San Francisco, CA.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.