At One Medical we are passionate about revolutionizing the primary care industry by offering a new approach to primary care. We combine people-centered design, technology, and a team of talented health care providers to give our members an amazing experience.
One Medical is the fastest-growing primary care system in the country with over 75 locations nationwide in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, Seattle, the San Francisco Bay Area, and Washington, DC.
At One Medical we build the software that our members use and all of the software that our clinicians use to deliver great care. This enables us to build amazing end-to-end solutions to connect patients and our care team in new and innovative ways.
Our Product Development team is growing and we’re looking for additional Automation Engineers to help build and support our the quality of our products, while we’re creating new ones. In our highly collaborative environment, you will you be partnering with designers, product managers, and other engineers to build end to end testing strategies. You'll work throughout the technology stack and have responsibility for the quality our clinicians rely on every minute of the day.
This role is particularly well-suited for someone who values having significant ownership of their work, helping to lead the direction of the team and/or partnering and mentoring other engineers.
We are a collaborative and intellectually curious group. We have strong opinions yet keep them loosely held--it’s important to us that we embody an environment where everyone feels safe and supported to voice their thoughts or ideas. If you buy in to these ideologies, we’d love to find a time to connect.
What you'll likely work on:
- Write and execute manual test plans, file bugs, and communicate with the team about issues
- Design and write test automation scripts and improve test automation framework
- Convert manual test cases into automated to support manual testing efforts
- Work with engineering and product teams to ensure high-quality software in every release
- Ensure best testing practices are used in Product Development
- Work closely with Product Development team (Engineering, Design, PM, and QA) on each product release
- Mentor other engineers of the team
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- 5+ years experience in web, UI, and mobile testing & hands-on experience in test-automation using frameworks such as Puppeteer, HtmlUnit, JUnit, TestNG
- Experience working in CI/CD environments & using build tools (We use CircleCI)
- Comfort running release management
- Knowledge of building API frameworks
- Expertise in building and running complex test environments
- Experience with different web application frameworks (React, Angular, Rails are a plus)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- An independent self-starter with an eagerness to share knowledge and try new things
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Interest in healthcare
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Company paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
This is a full-time role based in San Francisco, CA.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.