At One Medical we are passionate about revolutionizing the primary care industry by offering a new approach to primary care. We combine people-centered design, technology, and a team of talented health care providers to give our members an amazing experience.
One Medical is the fastest-growing primary care system in the country with over 70 locations nationwide in Boston, Seattle, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, the San Francisco Bay Area, and Washington, DC.
As a member of the Clinical Recruiting team, you will have the opportunity to partner with our clinical leaders to shape the clinical talent at One Medical.
You will have autonomy and ownership over all things recruiting including, working with the clinical teams to grow, develop, and drive the talent strategy for all clinical teams and will be using data continuously for improvement.
There will also be opportunities to work with our recruiting team to design and implement impactful programs such as Talent Branding, Referral programs, D&I initiatives, Interview Training, University Recruiting, and more.
What you'll do:
- Manage candidates throughout the hiring process
- Develop networks of people to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates
- Conduct initial phone screens, sets expectations about the particular role and process, and effectively positions One Medical
- Have effective pre offer calls and offer calls (where appropriate)
- Develop strong relationships with candidates and acts as a partner and advocate throughout the hiring process
- Manage and partner with Hiring Managers
- Work with hiring managers to partner on talent search - obtain needed information to execute req, provide timely updates, and advice on needs to close candidates.
- Actively iterate with internal stakeholders and recruiting team to continually improve recruitment and hiring processes
- Be an advocate for candidates/stakeholders and give feedback when needed
- Manage administrative process for full-cycle recruiting
- Ensure necessary paperwork is completed to manage full-cycle recruiting, this may include but is not limited to ensuring that interviewers submit feedback, managing offer process, conducting reference checks, assisting with the immigration process.
Provide constructive performance feedback on all recruiting sources and tools.
We expect to see:
- 3+ years of full lifecycle recruiting: source-to-hire
- Proven ability to think critically and problem-solve to develop scalable and maintainable solutions
- Unwavering drive to deliver a world-class candidate experience
- Subject matter expert in your area of focus
- Evidence of success hitting stretch hiring goals over multiple requisition types
- The ability to collect data to inform decisions
- Nice to have: Experience with Greenhouse
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Extra contributions toward maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
This is a full-time role based in San Francisco.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.
If you are driven by helping others succeed, passionate about perfecting your craft, and looking for an opportunity to meaningfully and materially improve consumer healthcare, we would love to connect with you.