At One Medical we are passionate about revolutionizing the primary care industry by offering a new approach to primary care. We combine people-centered design, technology, and a team of talented health care providers to give our members an amazing experience.
One Medical is the fastest-growing primary care system in the country with over 70 locations nationwide in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, the San Francisco Bay Area, and Washington, DC.
As an senior member of the Technical Recruiting team, you will have the opportunity to partner with our Product Development leaders to shape the tech recruitment strategy at One Medical. Our Product Development team designs and builds our patient-facing web and mobile apps as well as all software our clinicians use to deliver a world-class patient experience.
You’ll have autonomy and ownership over all things tech recruiting including, working with executives to map their team’s growth plans, developing and driving the talent strategy, and using data for continuous improvement.
Beyond recruiting, you will work with other Talent leaders to mentor other members of the team and participate in strategic discussions to improve internal processes. There will also be opportunities to design and implement impactful programs such as Talent Branding, Referral programs, D&I initiatives, Interview Training, University Recruiting, and more.
If you are driven by helping others succeed, passionate about perfecting your craft, and looking for an opportunity to meaningfully and materially improve consumer healthcare, we would love to connect with you.
We expect to see
- 6+ years of full lifecycle tech recruiting: source-to-hire
- Proven ability to think critically and problem-solve to develop scalable and maintainable solutions
- Unwavering drive to deliver a world-class candidate experience
- Subject matter expert in your area of focus
- The ability to collect data to inform decisions
- Startup experience
Nice to have
- Mix of in-house and agency experience
- Experience with designing and implementing structured interview training
- Experience with Greenhouse
- Experience with Tableau or any other BI platform
- Top-notch Dental, Vision, and Health Insurance
- PTO, Paid Holidays, and Sabbatical at 5 and 10 years
- 401K Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave
- One Medical Membership for you and your family
This is a full-time role based in San Francisco, CA.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.