At One Medical we are passionate about revolutionizing the healthcare industry by offering a new approach to primary care. This isn’t your average doctor’s office – we combine people-centered design, technology, and a team of talented providers to give our members an amazing experience.
One Medical is the fastest-growing primary care system in the country with over 70 locations in major cities nationwide. You’ll find us in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, Seattle, the San Francisco Bay Area, Washington, DC and most recently, San Diego.
One Medical Phlebotomists go above and beyond the standard blood draw. We deliver outstanding direct patient care to a diverse patient population in a highly collaborative environment with our team of physicians. This role reports to the Phlebotomy Lead.
The ideal candidate is a strong and flexible team player who is driven by a genuine desire to connect with and serve others. You demonstrate a comprehensive set of knowledge and skills, employ effective time management, and make patients feel safe and supported. You have mastered the art of communication and multi-tasking, and you enjoy keeping busy and gain energy from helping a diverse patient group.
What you’ll work on:
- Providing in office patient clinical support including venipuncture, EKGs, and non-blood specimen collection on a population ranging from pediatrics to geriatrics
- Assisting with virtual patient support such as patient emails, processing medical records, and supporting our Virtual Medical Team
- Collaborating with providers, administrative assistants, and other phlebotomists to maintain a clean, well stocked lab and provide the best patient experience
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- A valid phlebotomy certification or 1+ years experience as a phlebotomist in a clinical setting
- A flexible schedule for both opening and closing shifts taking place across multiple One Medical locations
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and can adapt your approach to multiple groups
- A high comfort level typing, navigating the internet and using multiple software systems
- BA/BS degree (preferred) or commensurate experience
- Top-notch Dental, Vision, and Health Insurance
- PTO, Paid Holidays, and Sabbatical at 5 and 10 years
- 401K Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- One Medical Membership for you and your family
- Competitive salary: starts at $19/hr
This is a full-time floating position located in New York, NY.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.