At One Medical we are passionate about revolutionizing the healthcare industry by offering a new approach to primary care. This isn’t your average doctor’s office – we combine people-centered design, technology, and a team of talented providers to give our members an amazing experience.
One Medical is the fastest-growing primary care system in the country with over 70 locations in major cities nationwide. You’ll find us in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, Seattle, the San Francisco Bay Area, Washington, DC and most recently, San Diego.
We are looking for a dynamic and highly productive Manager of Customer Marketing to run exceptional customer engagement programming, drive deeper relationships with employer clients, and retain accounts. You will partner with some of the most iconic brands in the world from technology, fitness and apparel to create inspired marketing strategies that engage employers and their organizations. As a key member of the marketing team, you will report to the Director of Enterprise Marketing, helping us grow our enterprise business line.
You will work closely with our Client Services Account Managers to deliver impactful programs that exceed our client's expectations. In this role, you will stretch your leadership skills, develop an integrated customer lifecycle strategy, and foster customer advocates that drive business growth. You bring a depth of b2b2c marketing expertise to the role and can develop and implement a plan to achieve business goals that also build on One Medical brand goals for new member enrollment and client retention. You are someone who thinks strategically and can dive into the details. You’re both analytical and creative and can thrive in a cross-functional environment.
What you'll likely work on:
- Develop enterprise key account strategies and lead customer engagement programming across digital, print, and in-person channels to drive new member growth.
- Lead the development of a single-source customer portal for management of all One Medical enterprise customer assets.
- Define customer segmentation approach and deliver personalized experiences along the customer journey based on those segments (i.e. client size, industry, persona).
- Balance the One Medical brand aspirations and the needs of our customers, gaining deep understanding of their challenges and triumphs as they use our products and support a healthy and well organization.
- Partner with account management team to connect with clients throughout their partnership with us, ensuring continued success and account retention. Help customers see the value in providing One Medical as a benefit to their organization and get the most out of the offering.
- Build customer case study library and advocacy strategy that can act as a marketing channel to drive new enterprise opportunities and strengthen the brand.
- Cultivate customer champions and work with PR and communications team to generate references, quotes, and newsworthy stories.
- Use analysis to generate new marketing insights and test innovative ways to captivate b2b audiences.
- Partner with the internal creative and brand teams and agency partners to design messaging strategies and build new marketing content which align to retention and growth opportunities.
- Own reporting and share program results and channel impact with senior leadership and cross-functional partners.
- Manage external vendors and systems including creative agencies, printers and content platform.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- 7+ years experience in customer marketing with at least 5 years working in b2b marketing.
- Expertise with marketing automation and CRM tools such as Eloqua and Salesforce required.
- One Medical brand fan and technology enthusiast.
- Experience working for a world-class disruptive brand designing, implementing, and scaling powerful marketing campaigns and programs that drive engagement and advocacy.
- Proven track record working with iconic, complex employer and enterprise partners and ability to balance client needs with One Medical brand needs
- Creative and resourceful thinker who operates in a strategic capacity and a hands-on execution capacity.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; the ability to present and explain marketing directions to a broad audience, and to contribute effectively during all phases of development.
- Proven ability to direct work, manage external resources or agencies, balance stakeholders and influence cross-functional partners, particularly with creative, brand, customer success and sales teams. People management experience a plus.
- Ability to quickly understand complex issues, frame insights and communicate recommendations simply and effectively.
- High performer who is self-motivated and can align team members and take limited direction to produce tangible results.
- Extraordinary decision quality and extremely well organized. Enjoys prioritizing and is able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Familiarity with HR and benefits landscape and/or health care industry a plus.
- Top-notch Dental, Vision, and Health Insurance
- PTO, Paid Holidays, and Sabbatical at 5 and 10 years
- 401K Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave
- One Medical Membership for you and your family
This is a full-time role based in San Francisco, CA.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.