At One Medical we are passionate about revolutionizing the healthcare industry by offering a new approach to primary care. This isn’t your average doctor’s office – we combine people-centered design, technology, and a team of talented providers to give our members an amazing experience.
One Medical is the fastest-growing primary care system in the country with over 70 locations in major cities nationwide. You’ll find us in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, Seattle, the San Francisco Bay Area, Washington, DC and most recently, San Diego.
The Operations Analyst will work closely with our operational and clinical leaders to ensure our members receive best-in-class access to care across all our markets. Reporting to the Senior Consultant, Operations, this person will support headcount forecasting and staffing management for our patient-facing teams, and be responsible for analytics and process improvement. The Operations Analyst will set the vision, build and execute a plan to optimize One Medical’s staffing management processes.
The ideal candidate will be a highly analytical problem-solver who can see the big picture and communicate it effectively to team members at every level of the organization. S/he will be excited by innovation, and will anticate the impact of emerging technologies and make recommendations accordingly. S/he will have demonstrated persistence in accomplishing objectives regardless of circumstance. The successful candidate must also have experience integrating quantitative and qualitative information to draw accurate solutions. The Operations Analyst will have the ability to influence key decision makers, work collaboratively across multiple teams, and be comfortable with shifting priorities, styles, and work environments in an exciting, evolving role.
What you'll likely work on:
- Drive improvements to labor modeling methodology for all patient-facing teams
- Own and deliver accurate, timely hiring forecasts so our teams can planfully staff and budget
- Partner with Finance, Recruiting, and Leadership on the processes of opening, filling and adjusting hiring requisitions
- Identify and implement best practices for managing staffing capacity across multiple functional groups within the organization
- Build Tableau reports & complete analyses to help shape and achieve operational Strategic Operating Plans (SOPs)
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in program management or analytics in a service organization
- You’ve had success starting something from scratch: from setting a vision, designing the plan to get there, and executing
- Experience managing and improving complex processes with cross-functional stakeholders
- Systematic problem-solving expertise
- Expertise in Excel
- Proficiency with Tableau or similar data visualization tools
- Experience with SQL a plus
- Top-notch Dental, Vision, and Health Insurance
- PTO, Paid Holidays, and Sabbatical at 5 and 10 years
- 401K Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave
- One Medical Membership for you and your family
This is a full-time role based in San Francisco.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.