At One Medical we are passionate about revolutionizing the healthcare industry by offering a new approach to primary care. This isn’t your average doctor’s office – we combine people-centered design, technology, and a team of talented providers to give our members an amazing experience.
One Medical is the fastest-growing primary care system in the country with over 70 locations in major cities nationwide. You’ll find us in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, Seattle, the San Francisco Bay Area, Washington, DC and most recently, San Diego.
We are looking for a Client Analytics Manager who will be responsible for building out the customer insight capabilities for our enterprise business. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Enterprise Analytics, this person will be responsible for delivering scalable reporting and insights for the business, and for curating insights and analytics that help us tell our story to key clients and partners. The reporting suite that this person builds will deepen our existing client relationships and be a crucial part of our value proposition moving forward.
The ideal candidate will identify and enthusiastically take on new opportunities. With a natural curiosity for data exploration and a passion for innovation, s/he will be self-motivated and consistently achieve results, even under tough circumstances. S/he will interface routinely with different stakeholders and must be able to craft and deliver messaging that conveys a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences. The successful candidate will be able to create order out of chaos by making sense of complex and high-quantity information. This position will interface with senior leadership and cross-functional teams across the organization to drive actionable intelligence and data based decision-making.
What you'll likely work on:
- Design and build client-facing reporting and analytics solutions that tell the One Medical story, with a focus on providing meaningful and actionable insights
- Collaborate with our product and data engineering teams to curate the enterprise data pipeline, ensure its stability, and build out new features
- Build management tools to help account teams and senior leadership diagnose, investigate, solve current-state issues, and predict future needs
- Interface with clients to understand needs and provide the context behind One Medical’s philosophy through thoughtful analytics
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- BS in engineering, statistics, mathematics or other quantitative discipline
- 2+ years industry experience in an analytics-focused role
- Experience with SQL and data visualization tools; Python / R a plus
- Previous experience at a strategy consulting firm preferred
- Previous experience in the healthcare industry preferred
- Top-notch Dental, Vision, and Health Insurance
- PTO, Paid Holidays, and Sabbatical at 5 and 10 years
- 401K Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave
- One Medical Membership for you and your family
This is a full-time role based in San Francisco.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.