At One Medical we are passionate about revolutionizing the healthcare industry by offering a new approach to primary care. This isn’t your average doctor’s office – we combine people-centered design, technology, and a team of talented providers to give our members an amazing experience.
One Medical is the fastest-growing primary care system in the country with over 70 locations in major cities nationwide. You’ll find us in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, Seattle, the San Francisco Bay Area, Washington, DC and most recently, San Diego.
One Medical is launching new products and service lines as we accelerate our growth and continue to be a leader in healthcare. We are seeking an experienced leader to join our Strategy team to lead the development, implementation, and growth of new clinical service lines nationwide. Working closely with the Strategy, Operations, and Clinical teams, this person will be responsible for new service lines critical to the growth of the organization. This person will work across domains to help evaluate design, launch, and strategically manage new or expanded services, including pediatrics. This individual will be responsible for business development, collaborative strategic planning, programmatic growth, revenue generation, margin optimization, patient satisfaction, and effective capital deployment.
The ideal candidate will have a strategic mindset and strong business acumen, with a deep understanding of business drivers and how various strategies play out in the market to guide actions. S/he will have a knack for consistently achieving results, even in difficult circumstances, and a track record of exceeding goals. S/he will have demonstrated the ability to make good, timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward, relying on analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgement when making decisions. Dexterity in making sense of complex information to solve problems is critical, with the intellectual rigor to acquire data from multiple and diverse sources. S/he will plan and prioritize in order to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals and apply knowledge of internal structures, processes and culture to secure and deploy resources effectively and efficiently.
If you have a bias for action and a focus on results, enjoy collaborating across different disciplines, have significant service line leadership experience, and thrive in a fast paced, autonomous, and creative environment, this opportunity could be a fit for you.
What you'll likely work on:
- Lead the strategy and co-own the implementation of new and expanded service lines through close partnerships with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams, including operations, clinical leadership, technology, real estate, recruiting, marketing, and finance
- Lead and provide expertise in accessing, utilizing and evaluating internal and external data to determine service/program competitiveness relative to selected markets; maintain ongoing review of market dynamics, new programs, business development opportunities, and revenue enhancement
- Develop go to market strategies and oversee national service line growth plans to meet the needs of our consumer members and employer clients, coordinate and collaborate on associated marketing activity to drive program growth and financial performance
- Collaborate with Finance and Strategy leadership to develop business plans that include a vision for program expansion, operational and capital budgets, expense justification, volume projections and strategic implications (e.g., competition and strategic positioning)
- Facilitate strong collaboration with operational leaders to optimize patient experience using Lean process improvement principles
- Provide ongoing strategic, operational, and financial oversight and leadership of new service lines, including the accountability for revenue growth, margin, patient satisfaction and other core performance metrics
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Experience leading pediatrics service lines preferred
- Top-notch Dental, Vision, and Health Insurance
- PTO, Paid Holidays, and Sabbatical at 5 and 10 years
- 401K Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave
- One Medical Membership for you and your family
This is a full-time role based in San Francisco.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.