At One Medical we are passionate about revolutionizing the healthcare industry by offering a new approach to primary care. This isn’t your average doctor’s office – we combine people-centered design, technology, and a team of talented providers to give our members an amazing experience.
One Medical is the fastest-growing primary care system in the country with over 70 locations in major cities nationwide. You’ll find us in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, Seattle, the San Francisco Bay Area, Washington, DC and most recently, San Diego.
As we continue to expand and transform the primary care experience, we’re looking for energetic and passionate leaders of the people, processes, and technology that make One Medical unique. Reporting directly to the District Manager, you’ll be responsible for meeting One Medical patient promises of outstanding quality of care and service. You’ll ensure the office is a great experience for both patients and team members. You'll partner with the Office Medical Director to support the team and ensure the highest levels of quality and service for our patients.
What You'll Likely Work On:
- Deliver on our promises to our patients, including service level agreements and appointment availability
- Ensure a seamless and hospitable in-office and virtual patient experience from start to finish
- Create an engaged, productive, positive, and cohesive office culture
- Actively develop each team member to ensure career growth and progression
- Manage a team of dynamic admins, including performance, hiring, and transitions
- Work collaboratively with clinical providers and phlebotomists to solve office challenges and lead team through continuous change and growth
- Drive local innovation and ownership
What We Expect To See:
- 1+ years experience in people management
- Passionate about innovating to make the in-office experience better
- Team oriented and willing to go above and beyond to support teammates
- Supportive, approachable, and interested in coaching, developing, and mentoring others
- Interested in working with the full office team including administrative assistants, providers, and phlebotomists
- Able to see the big picture while maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Able to lead by example and maintain a high-level of integrity
- An exceptional communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Excited to grow personally and professionally through a complex and evolving role
- Top-notch Dental, Vision, and Health Insurance
- PTO, Paid Holidays, and Sabbatical at 5 and 10 years
- 401K Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- One Medical Membership for you and your family
This is a full-time position located in
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.