At One Medical we are passionate about revolutionizing the primary care industry by offering a new approach to primary care. We combine people-centered design, technology, and a team of talented health care providers to give our members an amazing experience.
One Medical is the fastest-growing primary care system in the country with over 70 locations nationwide in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, Seattle, the San Francisco Bay Area, and Washington, DC.
The Senior Product Manager will lead an innovative team of engineers, design and key stakeholders focused on building the next-generation patient experiences. We use technology to augment the relationship between patients and healthcare providers. It’s about making care more personal, proactive, and reduces waste to deliver better results at a lower cost. We are uniquely well-positioned to introduce and commercialize the primary care technology of the future: true interoperability through a data graph and developer platform, innovative virtual care, and thoughtful incorporation of modern machine learning and connected devices.
What you'll likely work on:
- Create holistic product strategy for key opportunities while working closely with our clinical and operational leaders
- Work closely with a team of engineers, product designers, clinicians, operations partners and other stakeholders to ship world-class products that create measurable value
- Build a holistic product experience across platforms while also implementing new offline process improvements for our providers and medical care teams.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- 3+ years experience building and iterating on highly impactful products as a Senior Product Manager or higher.
- Experience building mobile and web applications for both external and internal consumers that impact the customer experience.
- Demonstrated ability to progress current company needs while innovating for the future.
- Entrepreneurial spirit. We want to see you can start something from scratch: setting a vision and executing against it.
- History of strong relationships with peer organizations: engineering, data, design, and business partners. Experience working around technical constraints and creating the space for great design.
- Exposure to and enthusiasm for the healthcare space. We’re driven by our mission and hope you are too.
- Top-notch Dental, Vision, and Health Insurance
- PTO, Paid Holidays, and Sabbatical at 5 and 10 years
- 401K Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave
- One Medical Membership for you and your family
This is a full-time role based in San Francisco, CA.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.