At One Medical we are passionate about revolutionizing the primary care industry by offering a new approach to primary care. We combine people-centered design, technology, and a team of talented health care providers to give our members an amazing experience.
One Medical is the fastest-growing primary care system in the country with over 70 locations nationwide in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, Seattle, the San Francisco Bay Area, and Washington, DC.
As an early member of the Product Design team, you will have the opportunity to concept, design, and ship impactful work that benefits both our end members and the clinicians who take care of them. Not only do we design mobile and web products, but contribute to the service delivery experience.
If you have a bias towards action, are intellectually curious in the work you do, a nimble learner, and enjoying owning every aspect of the process from idea to product, we’d love to get connected.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- A strong desire to be a people-centric leader
- 2-5 years experiencing managing designers as direct reports
- 4-6 years as an individual contributor product designer
- Experience leading and developing a design process
- Experience working with engineers and product managers to drive strategy, vision, and execution
- Comfortable juggling a wide range of responsibilities at the same time
- A desire to grow and mentor a group of product designers
- Expertise in either B2B/Enterprise software or consumer-facing software
What you'll likely work on:
- Developing our current team of designers: setting clear goals, managing workloads, and allocating team’s resources effectively
- Process innovation and continuous improvement on the design process
- Work closely with design leadership to ensure a cohesive user experience
- Recruiting and hiring product designers
- Take on individual projects directly should the need arise
- Top-notch Dental, Vision, and Health Insurance
- PTO, Paid Holidays, and Sabbatical at 5 and 10 years
- 401K Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave
- One Medical Membership for you and your family
This is a full-time role based in San Francisco, California.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.