At One Medical we are passionate about revolutionizing the healthcare industry by offering a new approach to primary care. This isn’t your average doctor’s office – we combine people-centered design, technology, and a team of talented providers to give our members an amazing experience.
One Medical is the fastest-growing primary care system in the country with over 70 locations in major cities nationwide. You’ll find us in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, Seattle, the San Francisco Bay Area, Washington, DC and most recently, San Diego.
Our mission is to transform health care for all by building a world-class primary care system that delivers the highest-quality care and service affordably. We have the potential to fix our healthcare system by building a top-notch organization with amazing people, thoughtful process, and innovative technology.
This position involves direct patient care in a highly collaborative environment with our team of physicians. Our diverse patient base (including teens, adults, and geriatrics) is growing rapidly, and we need to keep up with the demand for phlebotomy. Additionally, the role offers valuable clinical experience for those interested in pursuing healthcare related careers. A large portion of our current phlebotomy staff is working towards a degree in the healthcare field, and the position provides an opportunity to gain clinical knowledge, form close relationships with our providers, and develop a compassionate and professional bedside manner. Opportunities to shadow our providers during appointment times are also available for those interested in gaining a closer look into primary care.
We’re looking for an experienced phlebotomist to join our San Francisco offices. Our ideal candidate excels in both our clinical and administrative teams, as the role involves both administrative work and phlebotomy. You should have warmth and confidence when dealing with patients, be friendly in person and on the phone, and adapt well to change and growth.
You'll Be Set Up For Success If You Have:
- Phlebotomy license to practice in CA (required)
- Excellent communication and can adapt your approach to multiple diverse groups
- Resiliency, the ability to learn from failure, and make the BEST out of any situation
- A positive attitude and are empathetic and open to feedback
- Critical thinking - you understand nuance and can read between the lines
- A high comfort level typing, navigating the internet and using multiple software systems
- Strong attention to detail and you consistently follow-through on goals despite obstacles
- Strong written communication skills including grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- BA/BS degree not required
- Top-notch Dental, Vision, and Health Insurance
- PTO, Paid Holidays, and Sabbatical at 5 and 10 years
- 401K Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- One Medical Membership for you and your family
- Competitive salary: starts at $19/hr
This is a full-time position located in
Downtown San Francisco.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.