At One Medical we are passionate about revolutionizing the healthcare industry by offering a new approach to primary care. This isn’t your average doctor’s office – we combine people-centered design, technology, and a team of talented providers to give our members an amazing experience.
One Medical is the fastest-growing primary care system in the country with over 70 locations in major cities nationwide. You’ll find us in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, Seattle, the San Francisco Bay Area, Washington, DC and most recently, San Diego.
As an Inside Sales Consultant, , you will have the opportunity to partner with our sales development team and field sales team to shape our enterprise sales go to market strategy at One Medical. Reporting to the Manager of Inside Sales and Sales Development, you will be responsible for expanding One Medical’s services to our small business customers, which make up the vast majority of our enterprise clients. If you are entrepreneurial and a tenacious prospector, have strong desire to succeed in a high paced sales environment and enjoy a culture of collaboration with your peers, we would love to get connected!
The ideal candidate will be someone who instills trust, gaining the confidence of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity. She or he will also be innately resilient, a hard worker who can bounce back easily from setbacks. Building effective formal and informal networks both inside and outside of the organization is critical to success as the Inside Sales Representative. You should have a results-driven mindset with a demonstrated track record of success, consistently achieving results even under tough circumstances and take on new opportunities with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm.
What you'll likely work on:
- Drive business development, enterprise sales and partnerships within specific markets through the support and development of a high-performance sales organization
- Develop territory sales plans; responsible for prospecting and establishing all new client relationships within selected markets.
- Forecast deal flow, architect and negotiate creative deals and partnerships
- Sell to HR, VP and C-level Executives within respective regions
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- A high impact, persuasive personal style with the ability to influence the thinking and decisions of target audiences within the customer base and partners
- Experience in breaking into new accounts and closing deals ranging in size from $5K-$50K
- Experience selling directly to the C-suite among small to mid-sized employers
- Analytical reasoning, creativity, conceptual ability and judgement to deal effectively with strategic issues, as well as the tactical, operational details
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Extra contributions toward maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
This is a full-time role based in St. Petersburg, Florida.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.